• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updates for Friday, January 9, 2015

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
sht u do know that like half of mcsg will either move to hive or cs:go right? That's how bad 1.8 pvp is. I didn't think it was possible for mcsg to get worse after v2 came out :(
The move to 1.8 is inevitable for most if not all servers, eventually they will need to update. It's better off that MCGamer updates sooner than later, this will only improve the server with the possibility of new features available to be implemented!

maskeradeplays

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm also on my IPad, but doesn't mean you can do it. It causes spam in people's alerts.
Well sorry your highness, I didn't know it would cause spam to others if I didn't even reply nor post about or to them :/
I don't understand how it would, People keep posting on this forum post and I don't recieve spam saying whoever posted this on a similiar post, etc.

Reaction score
Ava
Please do not drop 1.7!! if you have even tried to play on 1.8 with a general computer then you know that its bad. You would get about 60-80 FPS on MC 1.7 with Optifine on your general computer. But with 1.8 on the same computer with Optifine you would get 30-45 FPS. Its a big mistake what your about to do here. So dont do it until 1.8 is fixed.
Maybe get a better pc, sure in 1.8 you lose some performance, but remember minecraft is a component hogging game (at least for a not so good computer) all games have their minimum requirements...

EDIT: 1.8 isn't broken either :D

Reaction score
I personally have no idea why there are so many complaints about this new version. Every other game (Not all, but you know what I mean) you pay for updates. Have you ever had to pay for an update with Minecraft? No. So be happy Mojang gives us all of this.

LegotGinger

Experienced
Reaction score
I personally have no idea why there are so many complaints about this new version. Every other game (Not all, but you know what I mean) you pay for updates. Have you ever had to pay for an update with Minecraft? No. So be happy Mojang gives us all of this.
LOL are you dumb? Barely any game makes you pay for updates and if an update is bad why should we be grateful? It just makes the game worse. Also mowing doesn't own minecraft anymore nerd.

Reaction score
LOL are you dumb? Barely any game makes you pay for updates and if an update is bad why should we be grateful? It just makes the game worse. Also mowing doesn't own minecraft anymore nerd.
Actually you made yourself look like a idiot there aye.. lol. Battle Field 4.. cod bo1-2 you all have to pay for the new version, with minecraft you can go from 1.7 to 1.8 w/out paying.

Last edited:

LegotGinger

Experienced
Reaction score
Actually you made yourself look like a idiot there aye.. lol. Battle Field 4.. cod bo1-2 you all have to pay for the new version, with minecraft you can go from 1.7 to 1.8 w/out paying.
Lol although there are some games you have to pay for there are MUCH more you don't have to such as clash, cod, and many other so in fact you made yourself look like an idiot :D

Reaction score
Lol although there are some games you have to pay for there are MUCH more you don't have to such as clash, cod, and many other so in fact you made yourself look like an idiot :D
I proved a point with facts, not an idiot. And you have to pay for new versions of Cod (That's why I tagged it) Clash of clans is on Android and IOS, I've never seen a game on there where you pay for a update (rather than a new game itself (Asphalt)) There's also no point in arguing because well that's stupid for someone still using a Steve profile picture :D

maskeradeplays

Spectator
Reaction score
Maybe get a better pc, sure in 1.8 you lose some performance, but remember minecraft is a component hogging game (at least for a not so good computer) all games have their minimum requirements...

EDIT: 1.8 isn't broken either :D
Not all people can pull 500 bucks out of there ass for a good computer that wont drop frames so much on 1.8 as a general one xDD

logan199999

Tribute
Reaction score
Nothing interesting with this new update, still the same amount of hackers..

Darius1700

Survivor
Reaction score
doesn't vbo descrease fps? on my computer I have 200 fps without vbos, and 150 with it. Actually it can depend on your setup... for example I have a intel core i5, and amd radeon r7 260x..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci