• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer V2 Public Beta!

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
I love everything but those disgusting portals. All they do is make you take an extra 10 seconds to get to where you need to be. It is so much nicer in the hub now, where it brings you to signs and not a portal that you have to walk through and wait 3 seconds to teleport to your destination.

Reaction score
I dont really miss it, because it was annoying to find a servers, and my multiplayer list was so long omg..
But those were the real days, where everyone wasnt as good as now, if you knew how to minecraft you could maybe win a game once in a while!
The old days where I had to go on AU and play a game with friends because trying to get in a US game was impossible

OrangeSausage

Quantum
Reaction score
Not really a fan of the build, and not sure how functional it will be, but moving forward I suppose!

J

Jojo

I somehow can't join the preview.mcgamer.net server :( Why?? :(
It says logging in, for quite a while and then it says Timed out.
My ping to the server is 178 so it should work... I tried it many times now and every other server works...
Can someone please help me? :)
Thanks alot!!!

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
I love everything but those disgusting portals. All they do is make you take an extra 10 seconds to get to where you need to be. It is so much nicer in the hub now, where it brings you to signs and not a portal that you have to walk through and wait 3 seconds to teleport to your destination.
We're definitely aware of the issue, and it's still a preview for a reason. One improvement we're looking towards making is making the compass quickly send you to the game's hub without having to go and wait in the portal.
You'll notice that if you /hub, instead of being sent back to the main hub, you'll be sent to the hub for the game you were just in. Doing /hub again will send you back to the main hub.

Reaction score
We're definitely aware of the issue, and it's still a preview for a reason. One improvement we're looking towards making is making the compass quickly send you to the game's hub without having to go and wait in the portal.
You'll notice that if you /hub, instead of being sent back to the main hub, you'll be sent to the hub for the game you were just in. Doing /hub again will send you back to the main hub.
Sorry for my ignorance but why don't we just have it like it is now?
Just have signs for each server in various sections?
Or are there too many servers/game types to have it that way now?

Sriraman

Diamond
Reaction score
Nice to see the lobby didn't completely vanish as intended.:D
I like the new layout as well. It is really organized.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci