• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer V2: Some Updates

wertea

Platinum
Reaction score
Left Click : Goes to portal
Right Click : Goes to hub

at least that's what I think you mean xP
Nah, not really, I mean make it so you can go straight into a game just by using the compass, not having to go to a single sign to join a half full game would be a much more professional and popular approach, I feel the way they have made it so you have to go through the hub to another hub to click the signs is just making a long path to something that you should be able to do instantly. Nobody plays the new gamemodes because its hard to get many people to them. I think if they added like a 'popular gamemodes' or a 'random gamemode' compass where you could click to get taken to a server with just only a few people atleast the server would then fill up and all gamemodes could be playable.

Safigaming

Spectator
Reaction score
CA will return later today or tomorrow. We had some hardware issues setting up the location.
You guys changed the location of CA. Great. Now, me and my friends get worse ping to CA than to US. Exactly what we were looking forward to. PLEASE BE KIND ENOUGH TO CHANGE IT BACK. IF I SOUND "WHINY" I AM SORRY, BUT THIS UPGRADE IS RIDICULOUS, AND IRRITATING. I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE WORKING HARD, AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT, BUT KNOW THAT CHANGE HURTS, ESPECIALLY FOR THESE TYPE OF THINGS WHERE WE HAD HIGH EXPECTATIONS.
Thanks.

Zeff

Survivor
Reaction score
You guys changed the location of CA. Great. Now, me and my friends get worse ping to CA than to US. Exactly what we were looking forward to. PLEASE BE KIND ENOUGH TO CHANGE IT BACK. IF I SOUND "WHINY" I AM SORRY, BUT THIS UPGRADE IS RIDICULOUS, AND IRRITATING. I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE WORKING HARD, AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT, BUT KNOW THAT CHANGE HURTS, ESPECIALLY FOR THESE TYPE OF THINGS WHERE WE HAD HIGH EXPECTATIONS.
Thanks.
This post is confusing o.o

Half of it didn't even need caps!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci