• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer V2: Some Updates

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
I'm trying to get 1500 wins / 6000 games for the legacy leaderboards, but its really hard, bc the hits people get and the ghosting is so annoying.. Hope you guys fix this before the leaderboards update, so i can still reach my goal!

wertea

Platinum
Reaction score
Urgh, I feel as though not many people will play these gamemodes because you have to go through the portals, to the signs and such. Why not just make accessible all in the one hub using the compass or whatever?

N0va

Survivor
Reaction score
Urgh, I feel as though not many people will play these gamemodes because you have to go through the portals, to the signs and such. Why not just make accessible all in the one hub using the compass or whatever?
Left Click : Goes to portal
Right Click : Goes to hub

at least that's what I think you mean xP

Flawless

Platinum
Reaction score
There is something im wondering about. Why does the NCP allow regen hacking? And where is the silent join for donors?
Also cant you just have all the signs in SG? PLEASE! its annoying for people who are playing clan wars and also people that are going to team
Just to reiterate what rex said, I thought Platinum were supposed to be receiving the ability to toggle silentjoin?

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Just to reiterate what rex said, I thought Platinum were supposed to be receiving the ability to toggle silentjoin?
They will be adding the features in time.. Why not just wait for a week and then tell your opinion.. I know everything new is scary, but geez guys, calm down!

_SquidMan_

Diamond
Reaction score
This new system with the signs is terrible, I haven't seen anyone say they like it or even understand it. Sure it means there are less signs but what use is that if people don't even understand how to use them, and there are still a lot of signs, so really whats the point? Also, wont this make it really difficult for people in clan battles or people who are just teaming to join servers together? I really think this was an unnecessary change.

wertea

Platinum
Reaction score
This new system with the signs is terrible, I haven't seen anyone say they like it or even understand it. Sure it means there are less signs but what use is that if people don't even understand how to use them, and there are still a lot of signs, so really whats the point? Also, wont this make it really difficult for people in clan battles or people who are just teaming to join servers together? I really think this was an unnecessary change.
That's why you can add friends and create a party...

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Guys please stop complaining, this update is actually really cool and awesome, but right now there are just some bugs that they still have to fix, give it a week or two.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci