• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer v2 Updates for Saturday, November 15th

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
Aw spectator glitch is gone xD But thanks for fixing all the bugs. Just one question. Are you suppose to be allowed to tab names for anything, you can't tab names for /stats /party /spectate /friend and more.

Edit: and you can only /stats people in your game
This is built in minecraft functionality. We cannot extend name tabbing to players outside of your current server.

What about teaming you can't team with other people because the /friend system doesn't work properly and the server are like SG1000 or SG500 or something :/
We know about the friend system issues and are working on resolving those issues as well.

VerructFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
I really hope this gets fixed aswell, not sure whether MCSG wants to keep it this way or not, rods are less OP and I find myself getting hit for hit against people that I really shouldn't be getting hit for hit with.
nintendounts you ho....rick rolled...I cri everytim ;(

Reaction score
I myself am so proud and thankful for our Dev's and Staff, without all of their hard work this server would be wild. Keep up the amazing work! I'm loving V2 and I'm excited to see the upcoming future for our already amazing community!!

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Spectators are no longer visible in-game (thanks Rusty!)
Is the fix (Invisibility effect) temporary, because I don't enjoy running around with the particles all around me and not being able to see my arm or body in F5. Other than this, glad to see all the bug fixes!

PrimalAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks soo much! Btw when r the new maps gonna b added they look awesome!

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
I see you're doing well fixing bugs quickly but... for god's sakes... DON'T. FIX. THE. FENCE. GLITCH.
You said it yourself - it's a glitch, so it'll eventually be fixed.

thnx beb....when will ca/will ca be up?
We're waiting to receive new hardware for our CA network. Once we get that and get it set up, CA will return.

Is the fix (Invisibility effect) temporary, because I don't enjoy running around with the particles all around me and not being able to see my arm or body in F5. Other than this, glad to see all the bug fixes!
Yes - the particles were a temporary fix for the spectator visibility glitch. We'll probably remove that in tonight's update.

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You said it yourself - it's a glitch, so it'll eventually be fixed.

We're waiting to receive new hardware for our CA network. Once we get that and get it set up, CA will return.

Yes - the particles were a temporary fix for the spectator visibility glitch. We'll probably remove that in tonight's update.
Thank you for the reply :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci