• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer's beggining?

ColdsGFX

Experienced
Reaction score
Players were a lot more relaxed. The community was a lot smaller and most of the top guys were actually friends with each other.

Also, to answer your girl questions, there really weren't many back in 2012. I only knew of kricken, creeper, and one other who went onto TS regularly.
I found out about Minecraft because of your videos from a few years ago lol

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
The forums looked like this:

As for ingame, there was no hub (you would have 20 servers in your server list ending with .in) and there were only 2 maps to choose from: SG1 and 2
Ah MCSG was amazing back then, and it still is :)
I actually feel like crying i miss these forums so much sdfhdjf

Nixous

Tribute
Reaction score
MCGamer? It's not that old.
If you're talking about MCSG though, I started playing sometime in 2012. Been hangin' around since then with some pauses.

R3chii

Survivor
Reaction score
MCGamer? It's not that old.
If you're talking about MCSG though, I started playing sometime in 2012. Been hangin' around since then with some pauses.
I started playing on it in 2013 but not so often,2-3 times in month xD
In 2014 as I got my new premium I started playing often :)

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
Aight I joined mcgamer in December of 2013 in beta, my first game was amazing and interesting you were able to think you were the real mvp and you felt like huahwi everyone was bad at mcsg and the community in general was so much nicer and better then it is now.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, R3chii, MCGamer has changed a lot over the course of the three and a half years we've been here.

MCGamer first started off as the first ever automated Survival Games server, and was first called MCSG. MCSG launched in April 2012 with the map "The Survival Games".

The first person to reach 100 wins was Blamph a few months later. Around that time, the first "Community Map" accepted was Breeze Island, which is still playable today. A community map was a map created by somebody else than our main builders at the time- Team Variede.

The first player to reach 1,000; 2,000; 3,000; and 4,000 wins was Gravey4rd. Gravey4rd held the number 1 spot on the leaderboards from before February 2013 until April 2015 when the leaderboards were reset. There was a small one/two week period in which another player, NoahSailer, was #1 over Gravey4rd however Grave quickly overtook the number 1 spot once more.

The first powerful clans went by the names of The Blamphs (led by Blamph) and The CyanVolts (led by EvilCyanSheep). Later to come would be The Rebels (started by ZenoCrafter- later led by Cataclysmic Crow, thebowiejohn, Giggums/geanhimes, Branbob83, Krafty, soggypickle, Maxypie, and more). The Rebels are still going today. Other clans were The Forgotten (led by Soulv2 & CHEEDOS), Empire/Primeval (led by macobeast and others), Titans (also led by ZenoCrafter who left Rebels and later on Forgotten to form Titans) and many other clans such as The Organization, Brotherhood, Soverign, and more.

Uh that's about all I have for stats and stuff from immediate memory. If I got anything wrong pls don't yell at me :(

Aight I joined mcgamer in December of 2013 in beta
Beta was April - June 2012

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When AU servers weren't actually hosted in AU, and we only had 6 servers in our server list to connect onto which were almost always full, if you got in you were excited and watched the whole game.

ItsKyuu

Career
Reaction score
I actually played MCGamer on my cousin's account and wow things have changed ever since I first came back.

I miss the old days. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci