• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer's beggining?

R3chii

Survivor
Reaction score
First time my friend told me about hunger games was back in 2012 when he told me about some weird server and even more weird gametype..
I was like "wuut"

First I was like,hmm hunger games?I tought that point of that gametype is that you need to run around map untill you ran out of food and get hunger and die:p:laugh: :LOL::ROFLMAO: :ROFL::ROFLMAO: :ROFL:

Phillip

Platinum
Reaction score
Might as well tell you about the early community. Imagine this, the community every game you played would spectate the game until the end if they died and say GG to the winner. Nobody was mean to anyone. No matter what kind of kill it was, it was always a GG. There was rarely any hackers but when there was we all ganged up on them and then went on with the game from there. Also, back then donor didn't just look cool, it was useful. The first server to open up after refreshing the old website constantly was the first one to be joined. If you were a "Green Bean" in a game, you were lucky. It was usually all donors trying to join. At this point in time as well, the main attraction to the server was BajanCanadian. Well, that's a little MCGamer history lesson for you! If you have anymore questions feel free to tag me in a post here or DM me on the forums. Have a nice day!

Frzz

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm curious to know why exactly you wanted to know if girls were playing..? Hope it was just part of a Science Project or something. o_O

M

Experienced
Reaction score
Might as well tell you about the early community. Imagine this, the community every game you played would spectate the game until the end if they died and say GG to the winner. Nobody was mean to anyone. No matter what kind of kill it was, it was always a GG. There was rarely any hackers but when there was we all ganged up on them and then went on with the game from there. Also, back then donor didn't just look cool, it was useful. The first server to open up after refreshing the old website constantly was the first one to be joined. If you were a "Green Bean" in a game, you were lucky. It was usually all donors trying to join. At this point in time as well, the main attraction to the server was BajanCanadian. Well, that's a little MCGamer history lesson for you! If you have anymore questions feel free to tag me in a post here or DM me on the forums. Have a nice day!
Indeed it was! :)
Please don't double post!

Phillip

Platinum
Reaction score
Please don't double post!
I have quoted someone else's post that was new after refreshing the page. Not really considered a double post unless I were to continue a thought over to a new post for no reason. :)

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
From what I heard there was no hub and multiple ip's. Also from what I assume there was less plugins and only SG.

Reaction score
It was a lot simpler no hub a website telling u open servers the games were up to an hour long 2 person d match only sg1 then came other maps a better hub

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Players were a lot more relaxed. The community was a lot smaller and most of the top guys were actually friends with each other.

Also, to answer your girl questions, there really weren't many back in 2012. I only knew of kricken, creeper, and one other who went onto TS regularly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci