• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer's beggining?

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
I'll tell you :)

I joined MCSG when their was only SG 1 , SG 2 and I can't name the other map.
I always used to get mad because I couldn't join the servers cause I would always get kicked by a iron donor. The hub was like a bridge and it lead to a castle and I remember I rushed to the parkour area and there was like a hidden switch with a cake room. When they had a website list for all the available hubs open to players xD. I remember when everyone used to say skype team say 123, that's how I meet some of the now known people on the server and good players. 2013 was my starting year for clans and I joined CyanVolts for the first time. It was really fun, no hackers at all in clans, there were hackers on the servers but it wasn't as many as today :p. I'll just say MCSG has changed a lot since those days, its not a bad or good mcsg now but I think it needs some more improving. :D
The Fyre Games lobby?

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It was a lot of fun. The community wasn't toxic, the MCSG Plugin was nothing like other servers, and it was rarely competitive. I miss v1... not MCGamer v1, MCSG v1

EDIT: There's so much more I could say but it would be way too long of a post

seamusdean

Experienced
Reaction score
I started playing since around 2-3 months after it launched I believe. It was pretty nice back then, since nobody was really "good" at PvP and fishing rods were used for actual fishing :p

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
I started when we needed to join direct IP's x)

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
I started playing around September 2012, and from what I can recall in Australia there were only 4 servers. To get in a game with donator you had to wait til the game had like 3 people left and just constantly spam refresh, and hopefully you could get it. I remember food being more scarce and actual 'survival' being needed. There weren't really contested routes back then - the more seasoned players had routes that they went but they all had their own (i.e: Everything used to go towards the football field on Valleyside. Not sure if they still do now since I don't play).

Arena had no lightning, so on Sg4 you could literally just run around the cornucoppia until the clock ran out and troll. Darkrai202 made a complaint about that and lightning was soon implemented. The worst hackers you would find were people with Nodus, and even then they could be dealt with since no-one was exceptionally good. New players would often just fumble around the map until they had no hunger and were killed or they'd just hide in a tree for a lot of the game.

If we're talking upon the actual first release of MCSG, games were about 1 hour long, and I think only Sg1 existed, although there might've been Sg2 as well. The game was a lot more about survival back then. Now it's moreso going you're route, finding gear and killing people.

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
I miss the days of mobs and actually needing to cook your food. And not everyone being either a tryhard, a team, or a hacker.

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i miss tf2, factions, survival, creative. And the sick hub that had that amazing pixel art of the mocking jay pin, dat was derr Good crap man tbh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci