• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer's Best PvPer?

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am just gonna let this video speak for itself...
wtf dude
I'm seriously disappointed in the community tbh, can pvp and not get hacks called on me please?

Last edited:

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
oh so you can double jump in Minecraft :OOOOO
No, but you can get knocked up in the air higher than a jump would by getting hit with a sword.

Knockback on Roxbot can be spiratic anyway; one time, I almost knocked some guy over the wall in the desthbox xD

xExtract

Diamond
Reaction score
No, but you can get knocked up in the air higher than a jump would by getting hit with a sword.

Knockback on Roxbot can be spiratic anyway; one time, I almost knocked some guy over the wall in the desthbox xD
My hits are not in time with his crazy 'knockback' he is clearly flying haha anyway I'm not gonna argue, anyone with a brain can see he is hacking from that video...

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
My hits are not in time with his crazy 'knockback' he is clearly flying haha anyway I'm not gonna argue, anyone with a brain can see he is hacking from that video...
No, it looks like he got knocked up an extra half a block. It's not a rare occurrence; I do it to players all the time.

Of course, when I hit someone higher like that, I monopolize on the moment and get a double hit/combo; I would not use the rod like you did in the video.

Also, it seems you were complaining about lag in the video. I don't know if that was just an invalid excuse for losing, but if you were actually lagging, the knockback would be less consistent.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Best PvPers of the current time? Eh, nobody stands out on MCGamer really. Our network has kind of hit a skillcap that many people have reached.

In the overall PvP community there are some standouts though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci