• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer's Best PvPer?

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
guess what i was banned for?
You were banned for cheating after already being banned for admitting. Specifically, you were automating clicks to achieve an autonomic clicking speed faster than that of an average player.

The ban took place on the 27th of December, 2014, at 3:14 P.M. EST.

Your last game took place on the 9th of December, at 6:07 P.M.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You were banned for cheating after already being banned for admitting. Specifically, you were automating clicks to achieve an autonomic clicking speed faster than that of an average player.

Pfft I wasn't even cheating after I admitted to using two buttons to click. >.>
The system isn't perfect, a friend was using a 70cps autoclicker during a stream and the admins weren't getting any messages from him, only from other players clicking slower.
And no I haven't touched an autoclicker in a long time :\

K

KiDD

Best PvPer? Simply, there are too many honorable PvPers for these "spots", so I'd say no one. No one is invincible.

except for me, jkjk

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Best PvPer? Simply, there are too many honorable PvPers for these "spots", so I'd say no one. No one is invincible.

except for me, jkjk
I know people such as
  • AJ3DS710 and his friend (_xTrollx_)
  • Phoenix575
  • Salamander554 or something i forgot
  • Patou
Literally some of the most insane players I have ever fought
Its difficult to tell if they're legit or not just because once you reach a certain skill level everything looks like hacks
Remember there is that blurry line between being legit and cheating...
I remember AJ3DS710 used to like analyze everything, like if you tried a certain strafe and got him low he'd be like... "Ok I'll make sure that strafe won't work against me next time". And you'd fight him again and he'll 7.5 heart you. He taught me some things about pvp as well and I was able to consistently get him down to about 1-3 hearts.
Phoenix575 was a player I found (not trying to be cocky) but like... I went on a server and was destroying everyone and the chat was being spammed "PHOENIX NICE ALT!!!!" So I eventually fought him and only killed him once out of about 10. During the fights it just looked like he had op ms and/or relog so I asked him his ms and it turns out he lives in norway or something while I get 20ms in philadelphia.
Salamander and Patou are Phoenix's friends which I've only heard about
You can find aj's channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqVgMuK38M0RFW74B0PepTw
You can find Phoenix's channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixThePvPer

There are some other people such as Zypes & some ppl who play kohi who are really good

I can be even with alot of people, but the people I described above can destroy me...

xExtract

Diamond
Reaction score

I know people such as
  • AJ3DS710 and his friend (_xTrollx_)
  • Phoenix575
  • Salamander554 or something i forgot
  • Patou
Literally some of the most insane players I have ever fought
Its difficult to tell if they're legit or not just because once you reach a certain skill level everything looks like hacks
Remember there is that blurry line between being legit and cheating...
I remember AJ3DS710 used to like analyze everything, like if you tried a certain strafe and got him low he'd be like... "Ok I'll make sure that strafe won't work against me next time". And you'd fight him again and he'll 7.5 heart you. He taught me some things about pvp as well and I was able to consistently get him down to about 1-3 hearts.
Phoenix575 was a player I found (not trying to be cocky) but like... I went on a server and was destroying everyone and the chat was being spammed "PHOENIX NICE ALT!!!!" So I eventually fought him and only killed him once out of about 10. During the fights it just looked like he had op ms and/or relog so I asked him his ms and it turns out he lives in norway or something while I get 20ms in philadelphia.
Salamander and Patou are Phoenix's friends which I've only heard about
You can find aj's channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqVgMuK38M0RFW74B0PepTw
You can find Phoenix's channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/PhoenixThePvPer

There are some other people such as Zypes & some ppl who play kohi who are really good

I can be even with alot of people, but the people I described above can destroy me...
I am just gonna let this video speak for itself...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci