• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Back to the Old Times...

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
To be honest, there isn't much of a difference between now and then. Sure, there have been changes made, but the majority of them were to accommodate our growing playerbase, such as more moderators being hired to help manage the amount of rule breakers.

The main thing here is that we romanticize the past, which makes it seem better. Looking back on the old 2013ish MCSG, I remember being good and having some of the best times of my life. Now when I actually think about what it was like, I was awful. I had a 50/700 ratio, I raged when teams killed me, and all the stuff I did when I used to play this summer.

The main separator from now and then is the playstyle. It seems everyone is tryhards who and plays for stats, rather than for fun.
clans

DNA

Spectator
Reaction score
For one there's the Fireworks in bg which lag me so much

Borderline

Gold
Reaction score
We always have the time to develop and the community is only growing, we actually have a Q and A with Chad himself here in 30 minutes, so if you do have any questions feel free to attend.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
We always have the time to develop and the community is only growing, we actually have a Q and A with Chad himself here in 30 minutes, so if you do have any questions feel free to attend.
community growing, great joke

Reaction score
I believe the server needs to allow 1.7 users. The downfall of the server was when they switched to 1.8 only. For most users 1.8 is very laggy.

DNA

Spectator
Reaction score
Let's attempt to not triple post in the future now, shall we?
Sorry I needed to post 3 times so my own forum post won't be placed as spam I was having that problem bc this is a new account and I didn't know how to fix it

Mymike

Platinum
Reaction score
Personally I do not believe that much has changed from MCSG 2 years ago, one of the only major differences is the amount of players. Alot of them just got tired of playing mcsg and stopped playing. I remember from two years ago hackers were a much larger problem and are not as much any more (for me anways). Also mods have improved alot as well. It used to take ten minutes for a mod to reply to me on ts, I poked a moderator yesterday on the teamspeak and they replied in 10 seconds. This is all from my personal experience possibly but I thought I would share my opinion

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci