• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG band sign-up and requirement thread

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
hello i'm noah and today i will be starting a "official" mcsg band

****IF YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE A JOKE APPLICATION, MAKE IT INCREDIBLY OBVIOUS. IF YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE A REAL APPLICATION, MAKE IT INCREDIBLY OBVIOUS*****

we want to create all sorts of different sounds and music so don't think that because you play a different instrument that you won't be accepted, because we'll take everything from tuba to spoons, from electric guitar to english horn, from turntables to trumpet, anything works.

also don't worry about your skill level because we all pretty much suck

current instrumentalists we desperately need or would like to have as part of the band -
vocalists
drummers
guitarists
anything

so here's an application to fill out just reply to this thread with it and i will put you on there
name (either a normal name, your username, or a cool rock name) -
instrument(s) you play -
on a scale of 1 to 100, rate your skill at this particular instrument(s) -
skype name in case this actually goes somewhere and i need to contact you privately -
what is your favorite style of music to play/listen to -
what band/artist/musician to you look up to -
suggest a cool band name, although i'll probably think of something cool on my own -
will you be interested in a position of leadership inside the band -
are you interested in possible having a solo in a song -

and if i get enough people who take this seriously then i'll take this seriously and we'll actually try to make music and possibly perform for a community event

if i'm able to write for each instrument, i'll try to be composing all the music myself so as to 1) avoid spending money on music for everyone and 2) to avoid copyright infringement lol

list of band members and their instruments -

debarshi/ TheLastGapple - piano/clarinet

w0wmonkey (wow) - drums

Imanol_Magana /Alex - guitar

Beardy - kazoo

Ex0dUs101 - vocals

AppleCiider / Jared - guitar/screams

Ceroria | XyZebrAbC /Ceroria - trumpet

WilloWizard /Will - guitar and vocals

blazerboy/noah - sax (and hopefully once his birthday rolls around in a few weeks, bass guitar)

lastly, i'd like to get a senior staff member's "permission" to create an "official" MCSG "band." if there are restrictions or if i am not allowed to have one, i will change the title to something like a "community" band.

Last edited:

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
name (either a normal name, your username, or a cool rock name) - Debarshi / TheLastGapple
instrument(s) you play - Piano / Clarinet
on a scale of 1 to 100, rate your skill at this particular instrument(s) - 88 / 90
skype name in case this actually goes somewhere and i need to contact you privately - debsisepic
what is your favorite style of music to play/listen to - Anything really, I love all kinds.
what band/artist/musician to you look up to - Popular musicians, as well as Beethoven or Mozart.
suggest a cool band name, although i'll probably think of something cool on my own - I don't know atm.
will you be interested in a position of leadership inside the band - Sure, I'd love to!
are you interested in possible having a solo in a song - Yes please!

w0wmonkey

Career
Reaction score
name (either a normal name, your username, or a cool rock name) - w0w
instrument(s) you play - Drums
on a scale of 1 to 100, rate your skill at this particular instrument(s) - over 9000?
skype name in case this actually goes somewhere and i need to contact you privately - wowmonkey123
what is your favorite style of music to play/listen to - AC/DC RHCP (light rock)
what band/artist/musician to you look up to - ^^^^
suggest a cool band name, although i'll probably think of something cool on my own - idk
will you be interested in a position of leadership inside the band - Idc
are you interested in possible having a solo in a song - Idc.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
name (either a normal name, your username, or a cool rock name) - EpicRockstar100
instrument(s) you play - The maracas
on a scale of 1 to 100, rate your skill at this particular instrument(s) - 80
skype name in case this actually goes somewhere and i need to contact you privately - EpicRockstar100
what is your favorite style of music to play/listen to - Afro-Cuban Jazz learn more about it here.
what band/artist/musician to you look up to - Justin Bieber
suggest a cool band name, although i'll probably think of something cool on my own - WEWILLWEWILLREKU
will you be interested in a position of leadership inside the band - yep
are you interested in possible having a solo in a song - make me lead singer

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can play the drums guitar violin and the recorder!!!! Sign me up

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
I can play the drums guitar violin and the recorder!!!! Sign me up
you got it
name (either a normal name, your username, or a cool rock name) - EpicRockstar100
instrument(s) you play - The maracas
on a scale of 1 to 100, rate your skill at this particular instrument(s) - 80
skype name in case this actually goes somewhere and i need to contact you privately - EpicRockstar100
what is your favorite style of music to play/listen to - Afro-Cuban Jazz learn more about it here.
what band/artist/musician to you look up to - Justin Bieber
suggest a cool band name, although i'll probably think of something cool on my own - WEWILLWEWILLREKU
will you be interested in a position of leadership inside the band - yep
are you interested in possible having a solo in a song - make me lead singer
name (either a normal name, your username, or a cool rock name) - w0w
instrument(s) you play - Drums
on a scale of 1 to 100, rate your skill at this particular instrument(s) - over 9000?
skype name in case this actually goes somewhere and i need to contact you privately - wowmonkey123
what is your favorite style of music to play/listen to - AC/DC RHCP (light rock)
what band/artist/musician to you look up to - ^^^^
suggest a cool band name, although i'll probably think of something cool on my own - idk
will you be interested in a position of leadership inside the band - Idc
are you interested in possible having a solo in a song - Idc.
name (either a normal name, your username, or a cool rock name) - Debarshi / TheLastGapple
instrument(s) you play - Piano / Clarinet
on a scale of 1 to 100, rate your skill at this particular instrument(s) - 88 / 90
skype name in case this actually goes somewhere and i need to contact you privately - debsisepic
what is your favorite style of music to play/listen to - Anything really, I love all kinds.
what band/artist/musician to you look up to - Popular musicians, as well as Beethoven or Mozart.
suggest a cool band name, although i'll probably think of something cool on my own - I don't know atm.
will you be interested in a position of leadership inside the band - Sure, I'd love to!
are you interested in possible having a solo in a song - Yes please!
you're all in

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Yey! ^.^ We should play like a popular song based on the opinions of the community.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci