• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG band sign-up and requirement thread

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
name (either a normal name, your username, or a cool rock name) - Alex
instrument(s) you play - guitar
on a scale of 1 to 100, rate your skill at this particular instrument(s) - 1
skype name in case this actually goes somewhere and i need to contact you privately - imanol.magana1
what is your favorite style of music to play/listen to - rap
what band/artist/musician to you look up to - rap
suggest a cool band name, although i'll probably think of something cool on my own - The Fairy Tail Band
will you be interested in a position of leadership inside the band - ye
are you interested in possible having a solo in a song -ye

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
name (either a normal name, your username, or a cool rock name) - Ceroria.
instrument(s) you play - Trumpet
on a scale of 1 to 100, rate your skill at this particular instrument(s) - Well I'm playing first trumpet in marching band this year as a freshman if that helps. I don't think I could accurately self rate.
skype name in case this actually goes somewhere and i need to contact you privately - skydoggamesmc
what is your favorite style of music to play/listen to - I love playing jazz. Listening can go from many different genres of dubstep to electro swing.
what band/artist/musician to you look up to - Sound Remedy, Tristsm and Jamie Berry are some of my favorite "artists"
suggest a cool band name, although i'll probably think of something cool on my own - I've got nothing at the moment, sorry.
will you be interested in a position of leadership inside the band - I think I'm too busy for a another leadership responsibility at the moment, but I would love to help out as much as possible.
are you interested in possible having a solo in a song Especially if it's jazz were playing ;)

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
name (either a normal name, your username, or a cool rock name) - Ceroria.
instrument(s) you play - Trumpet
on a scale of 1 to 100, rate your skill at this particular instrument(s) - Well I'm playing first trumpet in marching band this year as a freshman if that helps. I don't think I could accurately self rate.
skype name in case this actually goes somewhere and i need to contact you privately - skydoggamesmc
what is your favorite style of music to play/listen to - I love playing jazz. Listening can go from many different genres of dubstep to electro swing.
what band/artist/musician to you look up to - Sound Remedy, Tristsm and Jamie Berry are some of my favorite "artists"
suggest a cool band name, although i'll probably think of something cool on my own - I've got nothing at the moment, sorry.
will you be interested in a position of leadership inside the band - I think I'm too busy for a another leadership responsibility at the moment, but I would love to help out as much as possible.
are you interested in possible having a solo in a song Especially if it's jazz were playing ;)
you're in

but you know, this isn't anything like a school band, it's like a band band. we do everything and anything, so be prepared to step outside of the school band comfort zone

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
you're in

but you know, this isn't anything like a school band, it's like a band band. we do everything and anything, so be prepared to step outside of the school band comfort zone
Haha yep, I'm well aware. Totally up to playing anything, I just listed some stuff I felt accomplished of lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci