• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Clan League (MSCL)

Do you support this idea?

• Total voters

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
[Clan Name] TheLegends
[Owner Name] NoahSailer (But contact me, since I am the clan battle organizer)
[Division (US, EU, CA, AU, AS)] EU
[Wins of the best player] 1881 or 2519 (Elgoldo or NoahSailer)
[Region of your clan (Country)] We have alot of members, from different countries, Lets just say europe.
[Owners Email] I'd rather use Skype, since I dont have an email for my gaming account, My Skype is CanzianoTheMan
[Map Selection (Choose 6)] Survival Games 4, Valleyside University, Avaricia, Rugged Lands, Wyverns Wake and Holiday Resort

eueu987

Tribute
Reaction score
Seems like a good idea, but it's name should be reconsidered. Is it actually official?

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
[Clan Name] Armageddon
[Owner Name] K3nnyrulez (Me! :D)
[Wins of the best player] 230
[Region of your clan (Country)] UK
[Owners Email] [email protected]
[Map Selection (Choose 6)] SG2, SG4, Survival Kingdom, Holiday Resort, Valleyside University, Teweran 2.

xXExoticPenguinXx

Experienced
Reaction score
[Clan Name] Penguin Squad
[Owner Name] Me :) (hjalle00)
[Wins of the best player] About 700
[Region of your clan (Country)] We're split up over the EU, but most people live in England or Sweden.
[Owners Email] [email protected]
[Map Selection (Choose 6)] Fortress Pyke, SG4, Icarus, Valleyside University, Wyverns Wake, Solar Frost

Last edited:

R445FGTRTT

Diamond
Reaction score
Applications have now closed for the testing process of the MSCL. For all the clans who applied, check your emails and the updates page for when we will start the battles. It will probably be some time at the beginning of October. Thanks for your applications and I hope you enjoy the league.

Spax4

Experienced
Reaction score
Applications have now closed for the testing process of the MSCL. For all the clans who applied, check your emails and the updates page for when we will start the battles. It will probably be some time at the beginning of October. Thanks for your applications and I hope you enjoy the league.
cant you just say who was accepted? :3

xXExoticPenguinXx

Experienced
Reaction score
Haven't you got skype? Easier to communicate and such since I don't really go on my Email that often...
If you do have skype, add me: hjalle2000

R445FGTRTT

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok, I will add you all to a group called The Clan League on skype. I'll add you in the next few days

R445FGTRTT

Diamond
Reaction score
List of Accepted:
  • Team Paradox
  • Team Sypher
  • TakenSouls
  • Penguin Squad
  • Armageddon
  • The Legends
  • Evolution
  • External

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
[Clan Name] Sovereign
[Owner Name] Epic_Frog_Song
[Division (US, EU, CA, AU, AS)] Us
[Wins of the best player] xSwagGiraffe
[Region of your clan (Country)] Us....
[Owners Email] ....I prefer skype (puttmeincoach)
[Map Selection (Choose 6)] Valedan, Pangea, Imperium, Obsitus City, Neptunis, and Sg4.

R445FGTRTT

Diamond
Reaction score
Unfortunately, We already have 8 people for our testing, but if anyone drops out we will asked you. Also, after we have done the testing, we will do the real version of the league and you can apply for that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci