• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Community Map - Wrath of The Pharaoh

MVPThomas

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh lol :p BTW, we have restarted the map and now it is smaller. We still need a terraformer :p Map is gonna be up for download if anyone wants to terraform for us.

clementean1

Experienced
Reaction score
I think that this map has the potential of becoming one of the maps in MCSG but ur structures has to be WAY more detailed and u should really get a terra former quick

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
Flat and lacking of detail, also the builds need a lot of work. I don't like it.

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
Owner : MVPThomas
Builder : dmdunnett
Builder : 47knight471
Builder : LaseRyan
Builder : blackcatassasin
Redstone : MVPThomas

Story : (BTW, even though I'm American, this story is pretty bad :p)

The gods struck down the Pharaoh's might, he was angry. The Pharaoh, devastated unleashed his wrath on the land, and created a vast landscape of angry creatures, threatening traps and horrible buildings. The wrath passed down to his descendants, and they enter the land, fighting it out. Only one will make it out alive.....

Width : 1000 block dome.
Time until release : Half a year or so.
Screenshots : http://imgur.com/a/ZOxSt
Best map I have seen in the past 10seconds :D

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci