• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Confessionals.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you for your faith child. To repent for being an idiot is 100 "Hail Hounds". They're like "Hail Maries" but instead of doing a repetitive motion, you repetitively give me $5.

Incorrect. I am a servant of the almighty MCSG. Faith is required to be forgiven, you must repent for your skepticism.
No, lol. Im an atheist. I think rationally.

Ben

Platinum
Reaction score
Thank you for your faith child. To repent for being an idiot is 100 "Hail Hounds". They're like "Hail Maries" but instead of doing a repetitive motion, you repetitively give me $5.
i did 1000 hail hounds just to be sure and dont have 5$. it is 3.5$... if it was 5$ i would sell it and give you moneyz

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
No, lol. Im an atheist. I think rationally.
and what is the rationale behind the statement "There is no god"? There is no proof for either side, meaning both arguments are equally valid. Child, just succumb to the fact that MCSG rules above all else.

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
I'd like to confess.... that I.... have.... a....... fetish for..... rangas who have 2k elo =O

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
and what is the rationale behind the statement "There is no god"? There is no proof for either side, meaning both arguments are equally valid. Child, just succumb to the fact that MCSG rules above all else.
Until there is proof for the existsnce for a God, I will not believe in one. Both arguments are not equally valid. You are saying there is a God when there is no proof of one. I am saysing ther eis not God because there isnt one single peice of solid evidence for one. That is not equally valid.

Last edited:

User19101

Survivor
Reaction score
Until tere is proof for the existsnce for a God, I will not believe in one. Both arguments are not equally valid. You are saying there is a God when there is no proof of one. I am saysing ther eis not God because there isnt one single peice of solid evidence for one. That is not equally valid.
go back to reddit holy christ what are you doing on mcsg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci