• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG in 1.3

What are your thoughts on 1.3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
1.3 is ok but it won't really be changing much for multiplayer. Like on my server not much will change except maybe people will use boats more and explore more for the temples. But it for sg it's not gonna change anything except for water combat wich will change a lot! No more diving under water and hitting people from above! Nope notch fixed that, now the person above you can hit you just as easily. I guess the noobs could burn their wooden tools to cook food, but that's not gonna be much of a change.

superhafiz41

Survivor
Reaction score
1.3 is ok but it won't really be changing much for multiplayer. Like on my server not much will change except maybe people will use boats more and explore more for the temples. But it for sg it's not gonna change anything except for water combat wich will change a lot! No more diving under water and hitting people from above! Nope notch fixed that, now the person above you can hit you just as easily. I guess the noobs could burn their wooden tools to cook food, but that's not gonna be much of a change.
What water combat? its gonna be the same and notch didint fix it jeb did :p if your talking about not getting pushed back when u have no breath that dosent really change much bloody heck i need to go to bed its almost 12 am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci