• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG in-game Polls: Make sure you vote!

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Oh my oh my! This is an amazing idea! :D Im glad this was added! :D Incredible idea, now people arent gonna complain so much about not having choise on stuff too! :)

Thank you Forarian! :D

misterzane

Survivor
Reaction score
make a poll on wether you want tnt added or cobwebs added or both or neither

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can i make a suggestion for a poll?

Should the number next to someones name when you hit tab be changed to show kills that game or keep it saying the bounty?

misterzane

Survivor
Reaction score
Can i make a suggestion for a poll?

Should the number next to someones name when you hit tab be changed to show kills that game or keep it saying the bounty?
i say yes it should say kills in that match when u press tab

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
You should beable to uncraft swords. E.g. You got a diamond/iron sword you want the iron/diamond back. You should then uncraft them :)

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I wish you guys would stop adding so many community maps, I understand that some of them are appealing by looks, but overall, they seem to have no area's for PVP, techniques, tactics, and overall they aren't easy to get around.
The only maps that I can really say are good, community wise are ValleySide University, Fortress Pyke, and Survival Kingdom. Anyways, this is going to be looked at so why did I even just post this.
Also skylands and hungry hills. Those were great maps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci