• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG in-game Polls: Make sure you vote!

fatmatt20

Spectator
Reaction score
Finally got a donor ,hope after this runs out i could give you guys money for this donor thanks again guys. :)

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why don't we make a poll on what polls we want to vote on.(genius)

caleb1265

Survivor
Reaction score
I feel like these are unfair. Most people tend to do /p 1.

Reaction score
Honestly,putting them in game was a bad idea. The winning answers are all so, for lack of a better worf, nooby. Of cource the noobs don't want reduced chests or mobs..The seriouser players are on the fourms.

#mobilesucks

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Honestly,putting them in game was a bad idea. The winning answers are all so, for lack of a better worf, nooby. Of cource the noobs don't want reduced chests or mobs..The seriouser players are on the fourms.

#mobilesucks
Well there's like thousands of times more non forum players, majority rules.

sesiath

Spectator
Reaction score
So we have been doing a lot of polls on the website, however not everyone who plays on our servers checks the site that often. We want to make sure that we capture as many people's opinions when it comes to deciding game changing features or community direction for our plugin. So far within a week we received 26,595+ votes for the following questions listed on this page:

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/polls/ (Real time results)

This is a lot more than our website poll probably has ever seen combined and we think this is the best way to get everyones input on making sure we give that the community wants. Have any other questions we should add in? Maybe post below and we will add it in a future poll. If you haven't voted yet, please take the time to do so! Hope you all love this feature as Forairan was the mastermind with this addition.

So me and a lot of other people like the original survival games. Such as just the first 2 maps with mobs and little chests. where games used to last an hour long. What if you created a couple servers like that because I know many people would enjoy to play on Minecraft survival games 2. So much effort went into making that map and nobody plays it besides people like me. I'm just throwing out an idea that I believe would help MCSG and many players like myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci