• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG is getting worst to play now

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So they have nothing useful to do with their lives is what your saying? And by the way, ddosing is a federal crime, what you're saying may or may not be true, but if they admit to it, they're f'd.
Ask anyone in their clans.......

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
MCSG is getting worst to play now
I'm sorry but this is untrue. The real fact is that U.S Servers are getting worse to play now. The face is that they get ddosed 2-3 times each day which causes internet disruption in the server. A tip of advice: Play on CA. You'll get better bars.

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm sorry but this is untrue. The real fact is that U.S Servers are getting worse to play now. The face is that they get ddosed 2-3 times each day which causes internet disruption in the server. A tip of advice: Play on CA. You'll get better bars.
Its down.

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
I don't even know how to ddos. Don't bring me into this. Kid. *Cough cough*
I second this.

So they have nothing useful to do with their lives is what your saying? And by the way, ddosing is a federal crime, what you're saying may or may not be true, but if they admit to it, they're f'd.
Actually, ddosing is only illegal if it results in a loss of income. For example, if you ddos a clan teamspeak, it is not illegal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci