• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG is getting worst to play now

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
The developers are working hard to fix the problems with lag.

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
mcsg seemed to went down hill when they partnered with MCGamer and after the 1.7 update, don't know why but that's just my opinion

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
EU servers seem to be smooth, surprisingly :p
That's because you Europeans are all proper. Your hackers have to finish their morning cup o' tea before they'd even consider breaking the rules. >_>

If I had a nickel for every time I read a thread like this, yeesh....

If only it weren't so ridiculously easy to flood someone's ports with packets up the wazoo. :p

Reaction score
That's because you Europeans are all proper. Your hackers have to finish their morning cup o' tea before they'd even consider breaking the rules. >_>

If only it weren't so ridiculously easy to flood someone's ports with packets up the wazoo. :p
Dude, this sentence is wrong on so many levels...

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score

I'd like to say that the hackers and rulebreakers are worse in the morning than in the evening. Mainly because the biggest amount of EU mods mcgamer has, are at school at that time. For a fact, US is spent way more attention to than EU. EU has been a mess, and if you see what has been going on there, you wouldnt even complain about US anymore.

Anyway. I'd like to warn you for your language too. Because what you're saying is that Americans arent proper? Which can be taken in a really offensive way.

About the ddos'ing, US isn't being ddos'ed 24/7. They just have connectionproblems and te developers are working really hard to fix everything!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci