• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Items

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Add: Enchanting bottles in teir 2s.
Remove: bows and fishing rods, replace with string.

Also, golden apples need to be added to the sponsor menu. c:

rk9109

Survivor
Reaction score
1. This isn't exactly an item, but it would be a cool to be able to do. I suck at using fns efficiently, so I always keep as much fns as possible in my inventory at once. During deathmatch, I usually end up lighting the entire arena on fire, if I get the chance. So it would be pretty helpful to be able to combine several fns to increase its durability (a.k.a combine 10 fns with 4 uses each into one fns with 40 uses).

Oh yeah they should also add cake. So I can trap people inside houses with doors :p

2. Personally, any food with that heals more than 2 hunger points. It'll force you to eat more often and make things......interesting?

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
1. This isn't exactly an item, but it would be a cool to be able to do. I suck at using fns efficiently, so I always keep as much fns as possible in my inventory at once. During deathmatch, I usually end up lighting the entire arena on fire, if I get the chance. So it would be pretty helpful to be able to combine several fns to increase its durability (a.k.a combine 10 fns with 4 uses each into one fns with 40 uses).
Sorry, but I just feel like that encourages FnS spam. I mean sure, you can spam FnS normally, but this just makes it so you don't have to swap out. Too OP and kinda noobish if you ask me.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
1. Sponsoring a stick.
2. Uncooked chicken.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry, but I just feel like that encourages FnS spam. I mean sure, you can spam FnS normally, but this just makes it so you don't have to swap out. Too OP and kinda noobish if you ask me.
You can actually combine FnS anyway, but not in the way you are thinking of. You can repair broken flint and steel with others to get a full 4 use F&S

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
You can actually combine FnS anyway, but not in the way you are thinking of. You can repair broken flint and steel with others to get a full 4 use F&S
I know that, I just think 40 uses in one FnS is way too OP.

rk9109

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah it is noobish :). I thought it would be especially helpful in maps with hallways, where you can light an entire section of a hallway behind you on fire, either setting the person chasing you on fire, or forcing him to stop and put out the fire. But you're right, that's OP :). Either way, I guess I will just have to keep switching out my fns....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci