• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG just reached 100,000 forum members! Celebrate with 2 new maps.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
There should be a weekend where they take out Breeze Island and SG4 so we have a weekend of other maps!
That would be pointless, and I don't dislike either of those maps. In fact, I would want to play them once in a while, just not as often as it is right now.

kevinsayhey

Tribute
Reaction score
That would be pointless, and I don't dislike either of those maps. In fact, I would want to play them once in a while, just not as often as it is right now.
I personally really hate SG4 and SG 5 but I love SG 1-3, I also like Breeze Island but it still overplayed, so maybe like me weekend half or a quarter of the servers are breeze and SG 4 free for the weekend to allow people to take a break from them.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I personally really hate SG4 and SG 5 but I love SG 1-3, I also like Breeze Island but it still overplayed, so maybe like me weekend half or a quarter of the servers are breeze and SG 4 free for the weekend to allow people to take a break from them.
I don't think it's necessary. MCSGv2 will help with this, and just because you hate a map doesn't mean everyone does.

gotsteve

Platinum
Reaction score
What is gonna be in McsgV2 Idk if there's been a conversation if so please link me. I'll apreciate it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci