• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG just reached 100,000 forum members! Celebrate with 2 new maps.

alex696969

Spectator
Reaction score
I guess I will just have to take a look at the MCSGv2 thread again then...

It's good to hear that you will remove some maps, because maps like Yellowstone SG, Hungry Hills and Skylands SG are getting really unpopular now. And we have alot of great maps out there ;)
how do you get into a game ?

AlexFreak99

Experienced
Reaction score
Yaaaay! So many! MCSG is really a place for not only playing the game, it makes friendships! Thanks!

RUNN3R1010

Spectator
Reaction score
I have a question for the owners of the MCSG server and website.
Ever since the 2 new maps have been played, i have joined 10 games, at which i have at least been in the top ten to join, i was even the FIRST one to join, and even I, was kicked from a donator. This might be a major concern in the future because only the donators would get to play. I was wondering if you have noticed this problem, and if you are working on it or not
-RUNN3R1010

RUNN3R1010

Spectator
Reaction score
That was the only problem i found in it, the maps are great, the server lobby is awesome, and the mod that you are using to play mcsg is the best!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yaaaay! So many! MCSG is really a place for not only playing the game, it makes friendships! Thanks!
Except we all hate each other because friendship is for noobs. (JK of course I luv you guys <3 :))

I have a question for the owners of the MCSG server and website.
Ever since the 2 new maps have been played, i have joined 10 games, at which i have at least been in the top ten to join, i was even the FIRST one to join, and even I, was kicked from a donator. This might be a major concern in the future because only the donators would get to play. I was wondering if you have noticed this problem, and if you are working on it or not
-RUNN3R1010
That was the only problem i found in it, the maps are great, the server lobby is awesome, and the mod that you are using to play mcsg is the best!
Please don't double post. It helps when you join a server from us26-30 because less donors join the later servers. Or you can donate yourself!

nachoking3000

Spectator
Reaction score
Except we all hate each other because friendship is for noobs. (JK of course I luv you guys <3 :))

Please don't double post. It helps when you join a server from us26-30 because less donors join the later servers. Or you can donate yourself!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci