• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG just reached 100,000 forum members! Celebrate with 2 new maps.

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
Back when i used to play MCSG all the time, i waited all the time for this moment to happen. Though i'm not really a part of the community anymore, i'm still incredibly happy for this goal to finally be reached!

Congratulations Chad and all of MCSG. :)

Floodplain

Experienced
Reaction score
Yay, love these new maps, already downloaded and have a route for both of them!

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
whats new in MCSGV2? sorry i'm such a noob xD and yes i'm not saying this in a negative way i'm really excited.
Also Will bounties be reset once MCSGV2 comes out?

Reaction score
Back when i used to play MCSG all the time, i waited all the time for this moment to happen. Though i'm not really a part of the community anymore, i'm still incredibly happy for this goal to finally be reached!

Congratulations Chad and all of MCSG. :)
KRASSO. I miss you.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
When will they be loaded on ALL servers? I'm only seeing them on US1 right now.

Steviker

Survivor
Reaction score
MCSG thanks the community as we are now 100,000 strong!

(Just in case you didn't see the forums member count pass 100,000) To celebrate, we are releasing 2 community maps today! The maps are called Teweran Survival Games 2 - Drybone Valley and Insanity Cause and they will be released within the next 2 hours or less as we just finished configuring them. US should see them first and then the rest of the locations will follow shortly! I will be hopefully doing a livestream special sometime next week to celebrate with you all (dates will be announced soon when I see an opening in my schedule). Again thank you everyone for supporting us! We hope MCSGv2 will release into beta sometime within a few weeks so that your playing experience will hit into overdrive.
YESSSSSSSSSS

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I played Kharmunrah on eu16 recently
For some reason thats the only server its on, it must be a glich orsomthing :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci