• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Map: Moon Base 9

Do you like the map design?

• Yes

Votes: 73 83.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 16.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gameraider

Spectator
Reaction score
Ninetailes is back today, expect a map soon! We will also be updating the screenshots soon too, as the current ones are VERY outdated and give no justice to the current build (I think this is one of the main reasons for all the dislikes). Anyway, we're working hard!

BROTHERHOOD

Tribute
Reaction score
FINALLY! A space map! Thank you tree, the MCSG gods love you right now and I hope you get a chest full of imaginary cookies!

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
FINALLY! A space map! Thank you tree, the MCSG gods love you right now and I hope you get a chest full of imaginary cookies!
Haha it's not only me. Thank Team Red Forest :D
Edit: Look for the new and improved screen shots in about 20 minutes

Gameraider

Spectator
Reaction score
I took the pics. lol. Anyway, maps going great, putting final touches and are going to do all we can to polish it up. Not everything is shown in the screens, we prefer a bit of secrecy and wonder when it's played.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Nice new pics! With the ceiling I might blend some spheres or something to make it a bit more natural, but other than that I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci