• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide MCSG - Nothing is wrong!

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Look ik they just had an update and all but it seems like all we ever hear anymore is be patient. I just want to be able to play mcsg like we have promised.
Patience is very important with coding/updates. New features will come when the time is ready/when the plugin is ready. Just wait and it will come.

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The only things that are wrong on the servers in my eyes are is the crafting bug and the wrong tier 2's, I personally don't mind waiting for these fixes, It would just be a bonus if it was done quickly.

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
Patience is very important with coding/updates. New features will come when the time is ready/when the plugin is ready. Just wait and it will come.
That's all we hear anymore and it gets annoying to just sit and wait for at least one of the updates we were promised months ago.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Gibbo is de MCSG mama, Chad is de MCSG papa.
That is my thoughts.

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
Pff, gibbo, a mom, wat ?? Anyway, sorry to point this out but there is a fix to crafting.

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
Xxpsbounty567xX
well, thats what you need. If you think you can get plugins out faster and bug fixes out faster, do it. But i Guarantee you can't.
But i never claimed to be a developer nor have I ever said that i could. But i have heard other developers say that it shouldn't take this long with some of the minor updates.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I see MCSG as a big family, the parents are Gibbo - Mom, Slasher - Dad. Chad is like the wise grandpa.

InsanePickaxe

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey, guys, Gibbo here.
Just a thread I wanted to post because a lot of people have been complaining about MCSG lately and I'm sick of seeing the same thing written half a dozen times in half a dozen different threads. I hope this clears up a lot of stuff for people who may be wondering some of these things and might potentially stop those threads some being constantly posted about the exact same thing each time.

Believe it or not Chad does have a lifw away from MCSG. He is still here, the staff are able to contact him but do remember that he has his own company and such and that he can't be at MCSG 24/7, same with every other single person in this community. Believe it or not, people DO have lives outside of MCSG and occasionally we do need to go back to them (perfect example, I am currently at college working on coursework but I have taken 5 minutes out of my time to write this post).

Chad can't always be around, yes he may have become a little more inactive due to other things but he is currently working on things to make the community better.

Now, the bugs. For the millionth time THE CRAFTING ISSUES ARE A MINECRAFT ISSUE, NOT MCSG!We are in no way responsible for the issues and believe it or not, we do have a fix but we have to wait for the perfect time to take down the servers otherwise people will moan and stuff on the forums complaining about getting kicked from games they could have won and such!

People in the this community don't actually know how hard it is to get things done bug wise or staff wise. Sr.Staff need to come to an agreement on accepting certain people for interviews, the developers have to deal with thousands of people moaning at them if they suddenly shut down the servers to push out an update. Running a community like this is hard and people who run their own communities may disagree but most communities they might run might not have as many demanding players as we do.

People in the community really need to think before they make threads like this and maybe try to imagine things from our perspectives instead of writing what they only know. Our developers, Chad, the staff, everyone have lives outside of MCSG and believe it or not, we do need to occasionally go back to those lives and get stuff done. I'm 18 years old, I'm at college and currently looking for a job. Yes, I'm Sr.Staff at MCSG and I do spend a lot of time here but I do need to do college work, I need to write applications for jobs and such. Chad and subv3rsion run their own companies outside of MCSG and they do need to do work there. Most of the Sr.Staff have jobs along with a lot of the mods. People do want to spend time with their families as well. We're not saying we don't want to work here anymore, but you guys gotta lay off us a little bit and give us some space. Subv3rsion is currently trying to push out an update which should fix some of the bugs in the community.

Word of advice to everyone, try to get the full story before you make threads like this that are insulting members of staff and our ability to do our jobs. We wouldn't BE in these jobs if we didn't know what we were doing so next time you wanna make a thread like this, read this post first and you might think twice about it before you to.
You couldn't have said it any better.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
There actually is something wrong right now, in lobbies I get tpd every 10 seconds or so. The 2 minute timer is about 6 minutes, and it's just extremely laggy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci