• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Player Of The Year Award. [From A list iDufferz Made xP]

CANDIDATES

• Kosmish

Votes: 11 10.2%
  • Elgoldo

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Egrodo

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • gcb99

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Kytria

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • darkai202

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • xExtract

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Billabongboy

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • sixzoseven

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Krumblez

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Read up arena...also sorry if I didn't Include bombashious or anyone I would have included sooo many people but the poll only goes up to 10 people, I know it doesn't sound fair that I choose the players but I just thought of 3 really good pvpers from each region... :(
Also blazemaster who are you talking about?

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
Thread should be named MCSG Player of the year from a list iDufferz limited award. It's a mouthful, I know but it's honest at least.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Read up arena...also sorry if I didn't Include bombashious or anyone I would have included sooo many people but the poll only goes up to 10 people, I know it doesn't sound fair that I choose the players but I just thought of 3 really good pvpers from each region... :(
Always can start a link to a poll maker...

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You never really said why you picked who you picked. You simply said you felt they were the best PVP'er, but is there really a way to determine this?
I'll be honest, I always find threads like these a little annoying and unnecessary. It's cool that you have favorite players you might look up to, but it's very repetitive and a bit insulting to players who feel their good, but not listed.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You never really said why you picked who you picked. You simply said you felt they were the best PVP'er, but is there really a way to determine this?
I'll be honest, I always find threads like these a little annoying and unnecessary. It's cool that you have favorite players you might look up to, but it's very repetitive and a bit insulting to players who feel their good, but not listed.
Sorry to disappoint you arena, I will try harder next time...

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint you arena, I will try harder next time...
Not the best idea making this thread, YOU picked the people YOU thought were the best pvpers, and trust me, I can replace half of this list with better pvpers. If you want to make a thread like this, you have to let players nominate others, not like a poll. Bad baaad idea making this thread.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
This thread is just stupid. You didn't let anyone nominate any people for the award, and there are so many more people that you didn't mention on the list that deserve that title.

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
No, what's it about? o.o
Its about the Art of War :p and Damit could play with you in that game D:
Why the Hell games are you so stratigic? Are your parents like in the military?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci