• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Player Of The Year Award. [From A list iDufferz Made xP]

CANDIDATES

• Kosmish

Votes: 11 10.2%
  • Elgoldo

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Egrodo

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • gcb99

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Kytria

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • darkai202

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • xExtract

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Billabongboy

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • sixzoseven

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Krumblez

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not the best idea making this thread, YOU picked the people YOU thought were the best pvpers, and trust me, I can replace half of this list with better pvpers. If you want to make a thread like this, you have to let players nominate others, not like a poll. Bad baaad idea making this thread.
I see what your trying to say but if YOU replace half the list with better papers wouldn't that just be YOUR own list? Also I agree with you this thread was a HUGE mistake everyone just forget about this dumb thread and stop the hate :(

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Soooo what was the point of posting this? This will just lead to flame wars, and I don't see why it was necessary to make this.
Just making sure people know who they're voting for.

Ok so I would rather not make a big deal about this, but apparently you want to. Anyway, I hacked once i admit it, i was banned for it and that was that. I don't hack anymore I am ashamed of my past and i would really not like top discuss it further thankyou. :D
Alrighty, thank you for admitting it. The main reason I mentioned this was because you told me a lot of times in the past (Mostly on hive) that you didn't and I felt people should know who they're voting for.

xExtract

Diamond
Reaction score
Just making sure people know who they're voting for.

Alrighty, thank you for admitting it. The main reason I mentioned this was because you told me a lot of times in the past (Mostly on hive) that you didn't and I felt people should know who they're voting for.
Well to be honest they can vote for me now considering i don't hack anymore, the past doesn't have to effect peoples opinions of me now. But whatever.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
This is poorly done and is unfair to many people, for a start it should be separated into the regions and people should mention who they think is the best in the first thread and then you chose the 10 with the most mentions and make a second thread for the final vote.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wow...I've already said forget about the thread...but you still insist on hating...

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
It's not even the fact that you chose the candidates yourself, but these types of threads have been made so many freaking times it's getting ridiculous.

I mean come on guys, if you make a thread, please be original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci