• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG PvP Tips and how to Survive.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My name is AwkumnessPrime (says zeejayy ) and I shall give tips to help people survive and PvP tips.

SECTION 1- HOW TO SURVIVE

Tip 1- Get the corn.
Run, grab stuffz, run out, then survive.
Tip 2- Get a route!
Routes get you a lot of stuff. Weapons, armor, maybe even a few kills on the way. Vareide maps are good route maps, because they're often played.
Tip 3- Avoid Deckers!
They kill you in an instant. (Unless you have a ton of skill) If you can find a water source, go there. They won't chase you forever. You can also run them into another fight, then when the last man is standing, swoop in and kill them.
Tip 4- Find food!
This is very important. Food = WIN! No food= No regen, No sprint, you're screwed.
Tip 5- Get a team!
Teams are very valuable, although annoying. Try and make friends and gain resect from others.
Tip 6- Survive.

SECTION 2- PvP TIPS

Tip 1- Strafing.
This is when you move in a sort of pattern while sprinting, but not jumping. YOu can avoid a lot of hits using this.

Tip 2- Circling.
This is like strafing, but confuses your opponent! Unless they're using Hyperspeed sensitivity, they shouldn't be able to turn fast enough to keep up with you. Combine strafing and circling to get CIRCLE STRAFING!

Tip 3- Submarining
This is good for water fights. It's when you sink low in water and go UNDER you opponent to where they can't hit you. If you are skilled enough in this area, you can beat a full iron person with leather.

Tip 4- Ninja tactics!
Be sneaky. Launch an attack at corn and you can beat a team, I've tried this and it works constantly. Shift (crouch) behind you opponent and then CLICK AT TEH SPEED OF LIGHT! (Not as long as NoCheatPlus is trolling us!)

Tip 5- Newb Skillz
Knock your opponent off trees, and they take damage. They are pretty surprised, so you can swoop down with them STILL not knowing what is going on, and get the kill. Another noob tactic (Although not recommended) is killing your teamate.

SECTION 3- RESPECT
Tip 1- Don't accuse of hacks unless you KNOW they are hacking. YOu don't even need to say it in chat, poke a mod in TS to get them to watch the "hacker"

Tip 2- Don't be a noob, this might be on youtube.
A lot of people record, right? If you harass them while they are recording, you're on a 3 day ban.

Tip 3- Make friends with staff :D
This is a really good idea, you make friends = you will be a well known person that is really nice.

SECTION 4- DON'T HACK

Tip 1- HACKERS GET BANNED.
Title says it all.

Well peoplez, hope you enjoyed this boring guide on how to lose... I MEAN WIN! heh heh, just have fun with it. Remember that MCSG is a place to have fun and make online friends, not win and brag about it.
Thanksyoupeople, AwesomnessFace

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Like underline, bold, italicise, etc. The "no hacking" part

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
But it blocks people from hitting :( it just need tweaking

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But it doesn't really keep people from hacking, I've seen a few water sprinters.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
I've seen quite a few aimbotters seeing as the forcefield doesn't work anymore!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci