• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG PvP Tips and how to Survive.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
It's good that it's prevented the forcefielders, but NCP isn't letting people like me hit others, which quite annoying, but I work around it. And yeh, the amount of aimbotters is unbelieveable, I teamed with this guy I never met before, we skyped, got to deathmatch, I didn't even have a clue, we start doing a fair fight and he was randomly hitting the spec that didn't go invisible, and I was thinking to myself "OMG, Nice hacks." Still got him though.

Then the next game I didn't want to team with him, then he was like "Why not?" I'm just thinking to myself "I wonder why. -_-"

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Same here..... but the thing about them is they give these idiotic excuses "I'm 11 Idk what a aimbot is"
"What's an aimbot"
The one that offends me the most is the age one, I'm 11 myself and I know what aimbot is, but I have the sense not to use it.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Same here..... but the thing about them is they give these idiotic excuses "I'm 11 Idk what a aimbot is"
"What's an aimbot"
The one that offends me the most is the age one, I'm 11 myself and I know what aimbot is, but I have the sense not to use it.
I mean, I was told about this stuff from a 12yr old, so... Really lame excuses. If someone goes "You hack!" and you know you don't, just tell them to report you, they never will, and they shutup.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci