• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG should Focus on clans?

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
MCSG isn't dying, it's been at the same player count for the last 3 years. It's probably one of the most consistent servers out there. I don't know why people always say its dying lol.

It's really just you getting bored of Minecraft in general. I felt the same way before I stopped playing as often as I was.
The clan community is dieing not the mcsg player count in general. All top tier clans are starting to drift off and play different servers and different games. You could argue the point that this has always happened and it is in a loop but i have been here since 2012 and i havent left the community and i can see that clans are starting to degenerate whether this is because of mcsg staying constant and not listening to the clan community or if it is just people getting bored and moving on it is happening. You cant look at it as a statistical standpoint rather look at it based on the community's view.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci