• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Staff - Thank You

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Hai-

MCSG will forever and always be a large part of the minecraft community, heck, minecraft in general. There was a statistic somewhere, that said 1/3 of every minecraft account had visited these servers at least once (at least that's what I think, correct me if I'm wrong). That is 1/3 of 10,000,000+ accounts. That is, if you couldn't already tell, a ginormous proportion of players. I do not believe MCSG is going anywhere anytime soon, how could it? With this many players, we are going on strong gaining more everyday. Bad things could happen sure, but at this point of MCSG's monumental success, it will only chip a small hole in a wall of Obsidian forged by the community, and every player who truly believes in MCSG.
On the topic of this wall, this bond we've created with one another, it can most certainly be chipped, sometimes enough to do significant damage, but I truly believe this community will always be able to re-build it, and rise to the occasion. Hackers, spammers, people set out to ruin others experiences are the pick axes, slowly chipping away at the foundations of MCSG. While you might think "Gee, there are a lot of hackers, how is this 'wall' not destroyed?' One word that will be mentioned an incredulous amount of times throughout this post, community. Those honest, tried and true members of our community, the players who take time to report the rule- breakers, the players who play by the rules, and care about MCSG, and keeping its image and prosperity. On the topic of amazing community members, we will always have staff members, players who dedicate their MCSG career to making the community a better place for everyone, and repairing that wall. Without the staff, that wall would crumble faster than we could react, and leave MCSG like a strayed animal, unknowing of which way to turn, what to do next. As I'm on the topic, I want to sincerely thank any staff member that might come across this post. Without you, we'd be a particle of a server, wallowing in the rule-breakers who aim to ruin the game. While it is not entirely staff members, the community is just as much a part in it, the staff members are to be held mainly responsible for the class of servers, and following that, to be held responsible for the outcomes, in this case, incredible. Staff. You know them, the people who answer your report abuse, respond to your TS pokes, lock the flame threads, and the list goes on. The Staff Members are here to help, nothing less, (hopefully) but usually, much, much, more. If you've ever filed a report abuse, Poked them on TeamSpeak to investigate a Hacker, Messaged them on the Forums, did you say Thank You? It seems silly,those two words can't mean anything, how could they? I hear you ask. Huh. Well, I guess that's where I prove you wrong. Thank You is simple recognition. The simple recognition our Staff need and deserve. Let's put this into a perspective pretty much anyone can understand. Let's say you're at school. A classmate asks you to file his papers into his binder while he's in the restroom. Your proceed, and when he returns he takes the binder, says nothing and returns to his seat. How would that feel? I highly doubt you'd be sad, but you'd feel like the last five minutes you spent doing that pretty much went to waste, and you probably would be less-willing to do it again. Now re-apply that situation to MCSG. It would suck, to be entirely honest. When a Moderator does so much for you, makes the 'world' of MCSG better for you on a daily basis, I think you can take the time to type out those eight simple letters- Thank You. Trust me, a little goes a long way.
-------------------------------------
Now, I know 90% of you are thinking, "Wow duckluv. Way to kiss the staff's butt." I can assure you I am not kissing their butts, I am simply giving them the thanks they deserve. If you want to think this post is simply for that reason, go right ahead, just know it was not intended for that purpose.
Also, even though it is entirely unrelated, I know someone will still do it, so let me just say right here and right now- Do not say anything along the line of "Duck4 {Insert absurd staff rank here}". It goes way off-topic and takes away from the real point of this thread.

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
I didn't read all of it, since I got a headache halfway through o_O

But I agree. The staff will continue to do their job, and that is to help the community and protect the people in it. And they might have lives and a thousand kids, but at least they're trying to keep up.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I didn't read all of it, since I got a headache halfway through o_O

But I agree. The staff will continue to do their job, and that is to help the community and protect the people in it. And they might have lives and a thousand kids, but at least they're trying to keep up.
Oh gosh, hopefully the post didn't give you a headache >.<

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I read about 4 sentences, Amen. I would be owning up call of duty if MCSG Didn't exist. I tank you. It's kinda sad how good I am at COD, I had like a 5.4 KD Or something.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci