• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Stats/Boosting Explained.

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
As most of you may know I, Mr_Gears or currently Gears has been labeled as a booster for some time now. I haven't really had the need to explain why people think I'm a booster or anything like that until now.

The reason most people few me as a booster is because about a year ago or so a old player named ArenaMaster made a post talking about how he 'saw' me boosting. Although this thread had no proof behind it, people still believed I was. That thread was taken down about an hour later.

Another reason people think I boost is because I always team. I would honestly be so happy if people wouldn't complain about teaming as it's a HUGE part this game and basically any other video game or a real life sport. Teams will always be a thing and people need to realize that and grow up. I only team with one person and that's Serverr or ServerOfTheAltar. On special occasions I may team with a few other people depending on who's talking with me on Team Speak. Considering I don't play much anymore I find it intensely boring playing alone.

I would to explain boosting to most people who don't understand it. Boosting is pretty much just stacking up wins with a huge team in a small server and all the people you're with let you win by /killing or leaving. I've probably had a team of 5 about 10 times throughout my time on MCGamer. I rarely even 3 team unless someone asks me to play with them or they're on Team Speak with me.

Now, I have a few screenshots of some players, names wont be named. This first screenshot of my current stats and last 10 games.

Now if you look how many participants are in the game, you see it's always above 20. Almost never do I play in games with less than 16 players.

These upcoming screenshots show other players stats without their names being released. (Reminder that all these people are top 30 on the current leaderboards)
First:

Now you can clearly see this player using servers with less than 16 almost every single game.
Second:

You see again this player rarely plays in full servers.
Last:

Now this player doesn't even try to play in full servers. 2 people in a game? 3 people?

Funny thing is, I play full servers and still win. All these people can't play win in servers with half players. Remember that all these players are top 30. Now, I would like to say one thing.

Who's boosting now kids?

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thank you. This was needed in a community full of people who really have no respect.

The ingame community
The forums community​

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Gets annoying to be called a booster with no proof. So I thought I give them the proof they thought they had.
I understand that you want to show them the truth, but let's be honest; The people who say that don't base anything of it on facts or evidence, so would they even take a look at this? I wonder if this shall work... However, cool that you made a very clear thread about this!

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
I understand that you want to show them the truth, but let's be honest; The people who say that don't base anything of it on facts or evidence, so would they even take a look at this? I wonder if this shall work... However, cool that you made a very clear thread about this!
The people who say this just try to annoy me haha. It's been about 2 years maybe a little less since the thread came out and people still call me a booster xD. I kinda just laugh it off and kill them. This thread is more focused towards myself explaining why people think I boost and who is 'boosting.' Funny thing is, Arena and I are close friends now haha.

LeBlanc

Experienced
Reaction score
The people who say this just try to annoy me haha. It's been about 2 years maybe a little less since the thread came out and people still call me a booster xD. I kinda just laugh it off and kill them. This thread is more focused towards myself explaining why people think I boost and who is 'boosting.' Funny thing is, Arena and I are close friends now haha.
yo gears what ts u on

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks for making this thread. Maybe people will realize a few things...

Tzazon

Experienced
Reaction score
I agree immensely on the teaming portion. The game is meant to be played how you enjoy it,despite the leaderboards, stats, and clans in the end of the day that's just how one group of people play it, and it doesn't mean just because the options are there that MCGamer and Survival Games are meant to be done on a competitive level of gaming like CS:GO, and competitive MOBAs. When you're a prominent member of a community, something that gives other people notice, on the leaderboards, VIP, staff, you'll join a game with a friend and it isn't uncommon for the people to ask you if you're teaming and then complain back that "so and such player always teams." The thing that I don't understand the most of all of this though is that the same people who usually complain about teamers often tend to team themselves.

As it is, for me and plenty of people I know, the most enjoyable way to play SG is to casually play it while on TS, Skype, in the background while just talking to friends and people you know. Teaming is a part of the game, and definitely an essential part of the MCGamer experience, and almost everyone in the community that sticks around enough to be influential to it will tell you those same things.

In the end of the day teaming exists, and it's just people here to have fun. Sure, I'll admit it get annoying to get killed by a team of 6 occasionally in a game you're doing well in but on the same note the odds of that happening is probably something in like 1 out of 300 games. That team is just having fun enjoying playing the game themselves and being friends with each other and enjoying the community to the fullest.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
As most of you may know I, Mr_Gears or currently Gears has been labeled as a booster for some time now. I haven't really had the need to explain why people think I'm a booster or anything like that until now.

The reason most people few me as a booster is because about a year ago or so a old player named ArenaMaster made a post talking about how he 'saw' me boosting. Although this thread had no proof behind it, people still believed I was. That thread was taken down about an hour later.

Another reason people think I boost is because I always team. I would honestly be so happy if people wouldn't complain about teaming as it's a HUGE part this game and basically any other video game or a real life sport. Teams will always be a thing and people need to realize that and grow up. I only team with one person and that's Serverr or ServerOfTheAltar. On special occasions I may team with a few other people depending on who's talking with me on Team Speak. Considering I don't play much anymore I find it intensely boring playing alone.

I would to explain boosting to most people who don't understand it. Boosting is pretty much just stacking up wins with a huge team in a small server and all the people you're with let you win by /killing or leaving. I've probably had a team of 5 about 10 times throughout my time on MCGamer. I rarely even 3 team unless someone asks me to play with them or they're on Team Speak with me.

Now, I have a few screenshots of some players, names wont be named. This first screenshot of my current stats and last 10 games.

Now if you look how many participants are in the game, you see it's always above 20. Almost never do I play in games with less than 16 players.

These upcoming screenshots show other players stats without their names being released. (Reminder that all these people are top 30 on the current leaderboards)
First:

Now you can clearly see this player using servers with less than 16 almost every single game.
Second:

You see again this player rarely plays in full servers.
Last:

Now this player doesn't even try to play in full servers. 2 people in a game? 3 people?

Funny thing is, I play full servers and still win. All these people can't play win in servers with half players. Remember that all these players are top 30. Now, I would like to say one thing.

Who's boosting now kids?
Don't these people just grind your gears? :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci