• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Stats/Boosting Explained.

Darkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
U might not be a booster, but in like every game I see you, you team with Serverr and after u kill every person say "rekt" or "10".

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol since the reset, like every good player gets called a booster. I get spammed called it all the time in game or in hub. You either ignore it, report them, or let it bother you like crazy. Personally, I just ignore it lol. I've learned by now that this is the internet, and people love to complain, make accusations and accuse people of doing things that they really don't do. Anyone can sound like a big tough guy through a computer screen. Just don't let it go to you, else they win.

As far as teaming goes, I've always been against teaming as far as it comes to unfairly fighting people. Me personally, 90% of the time i'm playing solo, but yeah sure occasionally a friend will join the server or i'll get on teamspeak and play with some friends. The difference with my kind of teaming, is even if I do have some like 3 man team or whatever, I don't unfairly fight people unless of course they have done it to me previously. I'll try to take on the person myself. You can team/play with friends, I just prefer to still fight fairly.

People say it gets boring playing solo. Yeah sorta I can agree with that in a way. It's nice to interact with people while playing the game, but I also find it extremely boring to 2v1 or 3v1 people every game. It takes all the fun and excitement out of the game knowing that I am going to make it to deathmatch every game because of my team. Playing solo keeps some kind of spark going on knowing that you don't have someone run to if you are losing a fight.

My point being, its perfectly fine to want to play with friends, but just because you play with friends, doesn't mean you have to unfairly fight everyone that you come across. You can fight them legit. That is why people call you a booster. It isn't an illegal way of boosting, but people are still going to say you do none the less. As long as people see a good pvper in teams, whether its you or whoever else, they will call you a booster for always having a team to get to the deathmatch.

I personally don't consider you a booster, more just a teamer. Technically teaming isn't illegal and it never will be, but people will always accuse you of boosting when you team, just because of who you are.

This is why Mcgamer needs to put in those solo servers so people can't complain about it anymore :3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci