• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG The Old Days - Favorite Moment

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys, I don't know if a thread has been created about this topic but I just want to know you're most favorite moment from the old days of MCSG (Around beta to the end of MCSG v1)

Or if you wasn't around in the beta time or around at MCSG v1 then tell me your favorite moment so far on MCSG, thought I'd make this thread after thinking of them old days ;)

My best memory from MCSG v1 is probably the day I got Moderator, Jeez feels like a long time ago now lol.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Those good old days during Beta I think where there weren't any lobbies and we had to play a 48-player server. MCSGv1 would be um, the amount of new friends I made. It was awesome all those people who left when MCSGv1 was upgraded to V2. Those days where you can bounty your points on someone and get bountied on. And the old lobby! Wow how I miss the old lobby.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Probably the 48 person servers in the US

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I got killed on the 15th of April 2012.
Dogs -_-

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Probably when i was a co-leader of Nitride, inviting all these new people like you, charlesyummyegg and others that have left. And the clanwars, they were the new thing to these servers. Yeah, begining of the clans would be it i think.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Gosh it's been so long since I thought about beta. I would have to say dying to a team of 2 early in the game, and then gathering up every spider I could find (in-spectator mode), and attacking them with a 27 spider spider army! They both died, and I got my revenge!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci