• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG The Old Days - Favorite Moment

pure233

Experienced
Reaction score
Going for the boat on SG 1. Jumped down, looked at the boat and saw tons of mobs. Jumped up ran in to the "cabin" and closed the door. Looted all the chests and killed all the mobs, best feeling in the world. Second best memory the day I meet Welshy and Echo <3

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Throwing Guys as spectator down<3
At Breeze Ship I killed someone with that once ^^

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Pushing Tributes into walls and suffocating Ahhh i love revenge

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My favorite memories are the release days of SG2 and SG3, where everything was new and exciting. I also enjoyed my first killstreak, of three, and I got 50 points from each (5 or 50, remember?), and I was so happy that I was no longer below 100 points.

Oh, man. MCSG is and was awesome.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Winning my first game with no kills. Then the first game I won where I actually owned people.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Too. Many. Good. Times. Overloading. OVERLOADING!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Anyways, I have no idea. Constantly playing on SG2 was fun, since it's always been my favourite, or at least one of my favourite, maps. And then when SG3 came out it was pretty awesome. Then Breeze Island came out. I hated it to start with, because I completely sucked at it, but then I started loving it :) Just about everyone did at the time. But after that I left for a few months and came back when breeze island was overplayed, and I grew to like it a lot less, as did everyone else.
Anyways, I have many amazing moments. I guess I just named a few over there.

Matt90008

Experienced
Reaction score
Probably my first win. Which was in the OLD Dmatch arena. The other guy fell into the lava so I was ecstatic.

Aww the old days. I was so happy when I had 200 points. Now I make 200 points per day. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci