• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG, The Struggle, What Else to Do?

JayDGames

Survivor
Reaction score
I love playing SG on the AU servers. It may not be the best ping I could get on there but it's a really fun place. The people are really chill and usually because of the player numbers you usually get to play with the same cool people multiple times so it's a fun experience! Still SG but it's really fun to chill with the community. :)

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I like that I can help out the community by listening to what everyone says. It's fun to interact with players on the teamspeak and help them out with issues!

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
I love talking to my friends on Teamspeak and helping out others, as well as reading and writing posts on the forums. I don't really enjoy playing Minecraft a whole lot anymore.

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My love was sg2. My love has been destroyed by the re teiring of that map.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I first started playing MCSG when I was going into 7th grade (over that summer), and all throughout my middle school life my IRL friends and I would go home, do our homework, then play MCSG at every opportunity we got.

Last year, in 9th grade, I started becoming more and more busy IRL and had to eventually manage my time more and play less, and by 10th grade where I am now I hardly find myself able to hop on and play SG just for the heck of it, which is also attributed to a staff position because most of my online time is spent handling staff work, which I find very interesting. If I hadn't joined the staff team I likely would have just played and played until I burned myself out of the game (considering a good portion of my friend group here has stopped playing).

Either way, I continue to enjoy the inner and outer workings of our network develop and grow :)

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Clans are the most interesting thing right now to be honest. Everything else sucks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci