• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Unoffical Tournament interest

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
CHad is not going to give you the source code. If he did it would ruin what he has made with the developers and the code could get out to other people/server overall ruining our community.

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
Just so everyone knows. Getting this running is highly dependent on either;

A: Being allowed to run this on an MCSG Server (Trying to get in contact with Chad)

or

B: Finding someone experienced in creating plugins to work around some of the current problems.

I cant provide an ETA on getting this started until either of these are satisfied. :(

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
CHad is not going to give you the source code. If he did it would ruin what he has made with the developers and the code could get out to other people/server overall ruining our community.
Not expecting him to give me the source code. i don't even mind stepping back from running it if he wants a mod too. I was going to see if i could pay for a server owned by him where i wouldn't even be able to touch the plugins.

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
So i have found a developer that is willing to try and make a plugin for me :D I will see how things go and get back to you guys!

dclx3gaming

Tribute
Reaction score
Im going to keep an eye on this thread cos i wanna play. where will you post the ip?

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
so what kind of tributes can join those games science its not official

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
so what kind of tributes can join those games science its not official
How do you mean. The reason it is not official is because it is not MCSG staff creating this. It is a player. Everyone will be welcome to play! if that's what you mean.

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
How do you mean. The reason it is not official is because it is not MCSG staff creating this. It is a player. Everyone will be welcome to play! if that's what you mean.
yes thank u for the answer I know why its not official I only wanted to know what tributes can join it how many wins u have to have and that stuff

zedgamer

Tribute
Reaction score
I would Love to Be in this! Sounds amazing :D Did you custom code the plugin? or is it up for download somewhere?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci