• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Unoffical Tournament interest

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
yes thank u for the answer I know why its not official I only wanted to know what tributes can join it how many wins u have to have and that stuff
You will be able to join with any amount of wins. Players will be placed into games with the players that are the closest ranked to them that have applied.

I would Love to Be in this! Sounds amazing :D Did you custom code the plugin? or is it up for download somewhere?
I will be using multiple plugins, the core one for the starting of games and such is publicly available here.

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/survival-games/

Other plugins that i will be using to add to this (As this does not have a few features that are really essential) are currently in development by a guy named: MrZoraman

Hopefully using the public survival games plugin will be a temporary measure until i can find a developer willing to create the entire plugin.

Rashirim

Experienced
Reaction score
Never used art rage. Only got myself a tablet a few days ago :p If you decide you want to do anything just post it here i'd love to see it ^.^
i got my tablet for a year now i would love to draw something but im in a hotel atm and im seeing wats new on my ipad so i cant

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci