• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Unoffical Tournament interest

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, when you get everything up and ready you might want to put up another thread to remeind everyone about it. I loved the idea but completely forgot about it and would have missed it. I'm still in though!

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
Quick question who's in?
Like i say, the server is still not running properly so nobody yet.

Well, when you get everything up and ready you might want to put up another thread to remeind everyone about it. I loved the idea but completely forgot about it and would have missed it. I'm still in though!
Yes there will be a new thread once the server is fully functional.

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
I'd like to participate too, and if you don't mind only playing on weekends, I could give you a server to play on (I got one)... But only as long as you don't get too many people in it at once, it will only be 24 slot like MCSG

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd like to participate too, and if you don't mind only playing on weekends, I could give you a server to play on (I got one)... But only as long as you don't get too many people in it at once, it will only be 24 slot like MCSG
I don't think the problem is that he doesn't have a server to run it on but the plugin itself it kind of messed up. Does your server have the correct plugins for the games? If it does you might want to helo him fix the servers he already has. It is a really nice offer though.

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
No, I don't have a plugin for it right now, but as I know quite a few people who are quite good at managing plugins, I might ask them to help him with the plugins.... Only problem is, that they obviously didn't take any effort in learning English and therefore they speak it quite badly....

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
No, I don't have a plugin for it right now, but as I know quite a few people who are quite good at managing plugins, I might ask them to help him with the plugins.... Only problem is, that they obviously didn't take any effort in learning English and therefore they speak it quite badly....
Hiya, Thanks for the offer but like omega said. The problem is not the server. Its the plugins. I know exactly how to manage the plugins its just im by no means a developer of plugins and the ones publicly available are not good enough for a tournament system. Combine that with the teleportation bugs in Minecraft atm and it becomes quite complicated. But thanks for you're offer i appreciate it :)

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Hiya, Thanks for the offer but like omega said. The problem is not the server. Its the plugins. I know exactly how to manage the plugins its just im by no means a developer of plugins and the ones publicly available are not good enough for a tournament system. Combine that with the teleportation bugs in Minecraft atm and it becomes quite complicated. But thanks for you're offer i appreciate it :)
Id love to participate on this :D
Ive got one question though... Would teaming be allowed?

Ben Critchley

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm all in! When do we start?
Not sure yet, like i said above server problems etc have hindered this quite a bit. When everything is ready there will be at least 1 week probably more notice on a new thread in this forum, Keep watch!

Ive got one question though... Would teaming be allowed?
Depends on how you mean. You would have to enter the tournament as a solo player. You can not enter as a team, for now. But once you are in game, teaming with the other players is allowed.

By all means you and you're friends could all enter the tournament but you would not neccesarily be put into the same match, If you were it would be luck.

I would probably withhold the names of each person in each match until the game starts aswell. As to stop people getting into contact with people beforehand to make up tactics.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci