• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG vs Hive Unofficial Clan wars?

Would you like to have unofficial clan wars against Hive?

• Yes

Votes: 34 64.2%
  • No

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • This has to be tweaked

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EdtheG

Career
Reaction score
ppl on this thread being cocky as shiet assuming mcsg players are better than hive players when they don't know both communities. I've played both and I think hive is harder to win cos there are more teams but I think both have really good players and no one is better; I think it's impossible to find out who's better as a whole.
Gravey4rd VS play4life98
Right now.
play is so much better though lol he'll win 9/10 times if grave gets lucky, grave isn't the best at 1v1's on eu he is just the best at winning sg...

Deformed

Experienced
Reaction score
ppl on this thread being cocky as shiet assuming mcsg players are better than hive players when they don't know both communities. I've played both and I think hive is harder to win cos there are more teams but I think both have really good players and no one is better; I think it's impossible to find out who's better as a whole.

play is so much better though lol he'll win 9/10 times if grave gets lucky, grave isn't the best at 1v1's on eu he is just the best at winning sg...
I know Play is better.

Reaction score
Amen brutha!
If there was ever an AU Hive, Phoenix has got MCSG covered ;)

Never really played on the hive due to 4-500 MS, but I know both servers definitely have talent :p
But some people assume MCSG is better just because they play on there. Also wins on Hive are harder to get btw.

WhiteJade

Spectator
Reaction score
I would like to get some things of my chest. First of all, do MCSG players really think they can beat Hive clans eZ? I don't think so, they aren't bad players at all, and I don't think MCSG clans will always be able to win. Not because of ping, but skill. I have never seen a 1v1
between Gravey4rd and let's say Play4life. I am sure play would love see that 1v1, even if he lost (which I don't think is going to happen xD). I play both Hive and MCSG, and it seems like some people see Hive players as parasites, I don't understand this. You should be happy we play on your servers, so what's the deal? We like both servers, but it seems like MCSG players are looking at Hive like it's ping ping ping and ping, it's not. If you don't like us playing on MCSG and enjoying it, then you, are one fascist. Okay, this would be my ideal:
Have 5 of the best of our clans vs your best clans like Rebels. I would love to see how it goes, even if we lose, it's just a game.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Have 5 of the best of our clans vs your best clans like Rebels. I would love to see how it goes, even if we lose, it's just a game.
mcsg clan community is really bad right now tbh u guys would probably wreck lol. forgotten pales in comparison to its former self and rebels' pvp skill has fallen off pretty hard (similar to forgotten kinda). half sure the really competitive eu clan scene has died and the only au clan worth mentioning is phoenix (tho no hive au).

tbh all of the comments saying we'd wreck hive are just plain stupid...

Reaction score
Would most likely encourage more friendly conversation between communities, I support!
<3
mcsg clan community is really bad right now tbh u guys would probably wreck lol. forgotten pales in comparison to its former self and rebels' pvp skill has fallen off pretty hard (similar to forgotten kinda). half sure the really competitive eu clan scene has died and the only au clan worth mentioning is phoenix (tho no hive au).

how do mcsg clans suck now??

Tartanian

Experienced
Reaction score

The as clans were decent enough :( Until as got shutdown...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci