• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG vs Hive Unofficial Clan wars?

Would you like to have unofficial clan wars against Hive?

• Yes

Votes: 34 64.2%
  • No

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • This has to be tweaked

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The problem still is, how are you going to get both sides to agree? The same discussion will start over here, again, with no clear outcome. I would however like to see the best EU clan of MCSG vs the best Hive clan. There is a big tournament going around made by EdTheG (if you want to see it, search him on YouTube) and it is reaching its end. In the final battle it'll probably be Frostbite vs AnyArtler. If a tournament with the same concept started here (or already started) with all the big EU clans participating, then we could do the winner of the Hive tournament vs the winner of the MCSG tournament.
Yes. Let me take that into consideration. However I would like hive vs MCSG clan wars the whole time, not just at the end.
lol you can't rod on hive anymore..
You can. Just have the delay
Who says it's going to be hosted on the Hive?
Where else would the Hive part be? In the hive obviously!

average_name

Career
Reaction score
Yes. Let me take that into consideration. However I would like hive vs MCSG clan wars the whole time, not just at the end.

You can. Just have the delay

Where else would the Hive part be? In the hive obviously!
and rodding with the delay is near impossible.

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
personal opinion, but the pvpers over at hive would be better, but mcsg would have better teamwork because we're adapted to so many people playing on one team while hive has 3-4 people clan battles.
I honestly can't quite say I agree. Over at hive there is an enormous middle class for pvpers with much less players I would call good than us but they also have a lot less terrible 0/1k players. But our best is better than their best.

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well crazy im going to say what I said on your hive thread. It should be hosted on a private server

Reaction score
Who says it's going to be hosted on the Hive?
Well crazy im going to say what I said on your hive thread. It should be hosted on a private server
y?
I honestly can't quite say I agree. Over at hive there is an enormous middle class for pvpers with much less players I would call good than us but they also have a lot less terrible 0/1k players. But our best is better than their best.
yes ^

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
Here is my view: It just won't work.

Mcsg players would have routes on mcsg, hive players will have routes on hive. The score would probably always be even. Furthermore, all of the greats from both servers are fine tuned to that server. The no cheat I am pretty sure is different, so it would be weird to play on the other server.

The only way I can see this working is on a private server with a seperate map that the players would have to study in advance.

Lastly, I think a more accurate judge of a server's SG is where the middle class lies, not where the greats are. Personally, I feel that mcsg has the better middle class.

Soz for the bad formatting and what not, I'm on my phone.

Reaction score
Here is my view: It just won't work.

Mcsg players would have routes on mcsg, hive players will have routes on hive. The score would probably always be even. Furthermore, all of the greats from both servers are fine tuned to that server. The no cheat I am pretty sure is different, so it would be weird to play on the other server.

The only way I can see this working is on a private server with a seperate map that the players would have to study in advance.

Lastly, I think a more accurate judge of a server's SG is where the middle class lies, not where the greats are. Personally, I feel that mcsg has the better middle class.

Soz for the bad formatting and what not, I'm on my phone.
I actually see ur point. the problem is I cant run a private server so someone must provide the money other wise i will be on the reg servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci