• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG vs Hive Unofficial Clan wars?

Would you like to have unofficial clan wars against Hive?

• Yes

Votes: 34 64.2%
  • No

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • This has to be tweaked

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lol hive. Anyway this is a good idea but the connection is the only problem, if we were playing on us,us players would have an advantage over eu and vice versa. I remember having a 2v2 lol Me and roellie89 vs GeneralTrouth and some other guy lol #The Prophecy. Rekd them both with wood sword in the double chest house on Sg4

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks there's a much higher concentration of great players on Hive than there is MCSG (EU). From what I've experienced, hive players have a much more expansive repertoire of tricks and are just better rod spammers altogether.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lol hive. Anyway this is a good idea but the connection is the only problem, if we were playing on us,us players would have an advantage over eu and vice versa. I remember having a 2v2 lol Me and roellie89 vs GeneralTrouth and some other guy lol #The Prophecy. Rekd them both with wood sword in the double chest house on Sg4
I love you for mentioning both Roel and Prophecy <3 :D

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
A). The Hive has that (simply amazing) limit of teams of no less than four.

B). If I see another post trying to make war between MCG and the Hive, that's just....GAH...flurb....rggh......AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! *runs headfirst into brick wall*

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A). The Hive has that (simply amazing) limit of teams of no less than four.

B). If I see another post trying to make war between MCG and the Hive, that's just....GAH...flurb....rggh......AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! *runs headfirst into brick wall*
But hive is stupid. *grabs popcorn*

Reaction score
Dood we haz Huawhi,Egrodo,Lovelights from Forgotten and a poopload of other beasts like ToxicWasteII.
DuncanClark is meh.
That doesn't mean they are going to be in the cw's.
The Hive has:
Rineax
xTryHardMezza
edtheg
QuantumTigerHD
xPriimeHD
xINinjas
TheChrisPvP
DeadMonkeyHD
SuchSpeed
SkalooGamez
eddiejordan
And a lot more so boooom. I don't want to get into an argument about who's better but each server has some good people and talents. Don't assume your home server will win. Also most of the people you mentioned are a little overrated
Duncan is not a great representation of Hive's more skilled players
Yes
Am I the only one who thinks there's a much higher concentration of great players on Hive than there is MCSG (EU). From what I've experienced, hive players have a much more expansive repertoire of tricks and are just better rod spammers altogether.
Thank you!
It would be US servers on both Hive and MCSG. Probably have to wait before US Hive is fully out

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
That doesn't mean they are going to be in the cw's.

And a lot more so boooom. I don't want to get into an argument about who's better but each server has some good people and talents. Don't assume your home server will win. Also most of the people you mentioned are a little overrated
But erm....you just started an argument....

Does not compute.

Also, you forgot Clankstar and Snorlaxstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci