• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG, What's up?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Devs started to neglect the server
You clearly haven't played MCSG Maker, nor have you read this http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/a-present-to-you-our-christmas-update-is-live.238486/

Anywho, vino12 you picked a great time to come back! We just released a new gamemode and upgraded our anticheat to stop hackers more effectively. Regarding your questions, I'm sure you won't recognize most of the top clans anymore depending on what region you're from, but if you're a US player you may be delighted to hear that Rebels are still around! Uh, Gravey4rd is no longer at the top of the leaderboards, in fact the leaderboards were reset about 8 months ago (but the statistics are still saved, and there's a separate combined leaderboard now).

Looking forward to seeing you around! It's a great joy when people come back :)

P.S. try to ignore the salty people who constantly have negative things to say, haters gonna hate

Quick note to Stralcsar xxmemexx xX_ItzPorridgeHD_YTXx can you guys not have a full blown flame war on this poor guy's thread? He's just come back after probably a year or two and this isn't the way to present yourselves.

X1

Career
Reaction score
You clearly haven't played MCSG Maker, nor have you read this http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/a-present-to-you-our-christmas-update-is-live.238486/

Anywho, vino12 you picked a great time to come back! We just released a new gamemode and upgraded our anticheat to stop hackers more effectively. Regarding your questions, I'm sure you won't recognize most of the top clans anymore depending on what region you're from, but if you're a US player you may be delighted to hear that Rebels are still around! Uh, Gravey4rd is no longer at the top of the leaderboards, in fact the leaderboards were reset about 8 months ago (but the statistics are still saved, and there's a separate combined leaderboard now).

Looking forward to seeing you around! It's a great joy when people come back :)

P.S. try to ignore the salty people who constantly have negative things to say, haters gonna hate

Quick note to Stralcsar xxmemexx xX_ItzPorridgeHD_YTXx can you guys not have a full blown flame war on this poor guy's thread? He's just come back after probably a year or two and this isn't the way to present yourselves.
Wait, I'm flaming? wat

Reaction score
Okay, I have played MCSG Maker and while doing that I also found out people have being using it to boost their stats. Yeah, you can get 1 friend on an alt and give you wins which count towards your stats. My point still stands, the devs obviously are either lazy or careless when it came to coding this as it was meant to be "Unranked".

Or maybe there is more to the story.

Serecno

Career
Reaction score
Okay, I have played MCSG Maker and while doing that I also found out people have being using it to boost their stats. Yeah, you can get 1 friend on an alt and give you wins which count towards your stats. My point still stands, the devs obviously are either lazy or careless when it came to coding this as it was meant to be "Unranked".

mcsg maker is unranked. ..............

Atu

Career
Reaction score

First of all you can't join random peoples games, so you can't just run into someone boosting. Also it literally doesn't go to stats.
Cancer

Reactions: X1

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
mcsg maker is unranked. ..............
If it was ranked or statsable than people would be boosting their stats daily, so making it unranked stops the risk of boosters. :)

EDIT sorry to Serecno didn't mean to say this towards you.

Last edited:

Atu

Career
Reaction score
If it was ranked or statsable than people would be boosting their stats daily, so making it unranked stops the risk of boosters. :)

Read this post and don't get cancer.

Reactions: X1

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score

MCSG Maker is unranked or unstatsable so if you win a game it won't be added to your overall stats, also this wasn't just made for players to play it, I believe a big reason this was created was to help out the clans and make it more organized to make a clan battle/scrim on the servers. So in general it's unranked! :)

Atu

Career
Reaction score
MCSG Maker is unranked or unstatsable so if you win a game it won't be added to your overall stats, also this wasn't just made for players to play it, I believe a big reason this was created was to help out the clans and make it more organized to make a clan battle/scrim on the servers. So in general it's unranked! :)
Kinda flopped for clans because when you add a 30 second grace you for some reason get a refill right after it. You need grace or it's all about who gets picks off spawn.

AGiantPanda

Quantum
Reaction score
Kinda flopped for clans because when you add a 30 second grace you for some reason get a refill right after it. You need grace or it's all about who gets picks off spawn.
that was fixed like 3 days ago

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I believe it was fixed a couple of days ago, not sure but I was told. But don't worry I shot up some suggestions to the Senior Staff that will help clans a lot :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci