• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG's Make a Lobby contest Top 3! You pick the winner!

What is your favorite lobby?

• Team Elite's lobby

Votes: 274 50.8%
  • NinjaSwede9's lobby

Votes: 77 14.3%
  • Tree_TheBigKind's lobby

Votes: 188 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I'm a part of Team Elite, and I voted for the Team Elite lobby, because it's the best one in my opinion. Even if I wasn't in TE, I would have voted for it, because it's the one I like best, simple as. Anybody that says Team Elite is only winning because it has lots of members and friends is completely wrong. The reason it's winning is because it's good and people like it, so shush. >.>

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, I am completely sure of this. In all honesty, I can say that TE's lobby is the superior one. 2nd place (hopefully) right behind them will be an honor :D
Glad you took it the way I meant that post to be ;) I think that participating in this contest against all the other great entries was amazing anyway, but to have made it into the top 3 is such an honour. I wish the best of luck to you guys!

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score
I think NinjaSwede's lobby isnt shown to its full potential. All you see is the spawn

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Even though I love Team Elite's lobby it would be nice to see a rotation of lobby's every 3 months or so. They're all really good though so each creator (and helpers) should be proud!

kevinsayhey

Tribute
Reaction score
I think TeamElites is so big it might be a bit laggy for me and I love the design of Tree's so Tree it Is!

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
What, Team Elite's wasn't added...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member