• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG's Make a Lobby contest Top 3! You pick the winner!

What is your favorite lobby?

• Team Elite's lobby

Votes: 274 50.8%
  • NinjaSwede9's lobby

Votes: 77 14.3%
  • Tree_TheBigKind's lobby

Votes: 188 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Never said you were forcing, you guys are just popular on the forums here, so some people vote for TE's lobby just because its TE.
Then they are voting for it because it's what they want. The whole point of this poll is to see what people want, and they can have whatever reason they want to vote for a map, because that's the map they want for some reason or another. Used the word "want" far too much in this post :p

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
Given that there are about 30 members of TE, and there are 230 votes for their map, I doubt the size of Team Elite makes a difference. I don't mean to be rude/sound boastful, but if you were to take away 30 votes from their lobby, they would still be winning.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Given that there are about 30 members of TE, and there are 230 votes for their map, I doubt the size of Team Elite makes a difference. I don't mean to be rude/sound boastful, but if you were to take away 30 votes from their lobby, they would still be winning.
You are right, but it is not sure that we will win, even though we have a damn lot of votes :D

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, I am completely sure of this. In all honesty, I can say that TE's lobby is the superior one. 2nd place (hopefully) right behind them will be an honor :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci