• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG's Make a Lobby contest Top 3! You pick the winner!

What is your favorite lobby?

• Team Elite's lobby

Votes: 274 50.8%
  • NinjaSwede9's lobby

Votes: 77 14.3%
  • Tree_TheBigKind's lobby

Votes: 188 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wonder which map will win....138 votes xD

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I would like to ask the people not to recklessly choose a lobby just by the given pictures (which some have and some haven't) but instead download the maps. You can't see the whole maps just by the picture.
For example:
Team Elites: They have many amazing, awesome rooms and pathways within the castle and many others.
NinjaSwede9: Amazing parkour. It is so extremely fun, and I believe they were cut short with the small pic given. It only shows what I presume is the spawn but shows nothing else. It is a wonderfully put together lobby.
Mine: There is a snow-capped mountain with a waterfall and cave on the side of the map. Since this is not shown, I know it looks like just a jungle -.- We actually voxel-sniped everything together and planted each individual tree.

The point I am trying to get across here is, please make informed decisions because I know that ninjaswede9's lobby should be about even with the other two.

Also Chad, would it be possible to make it where those who worked on the lobbies could not vote since the votes would be completely biased? I voted for mine simply because I made it which is biased. I was just so excited that mine was in the top three...

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
No Team Elite. I like Trees and ninja swedes lobby. But mostly trees

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I would like to ask the people not to recklessly choose a lobby just by the given pictures (which some have and some haven't) but instead download the maps. You can't see the whole maps just by the picture.
For example:
Team Elites: They have many amazing, awesome rooms and pathways within the castle and many others.
NinjaSwede9: Amazing parkour. It is so extremely fun, and I believe they were cut short with the small pic given. It only shows what I presume is the spawn but shows nothing else. It is a wonderfully put together lobby.
Mine: There is a snow-capped mountain with a waterfall and cave on the side of the map. Since this is not shown, I know it looks like just a jungle -.- We actually voxel-sniped everything together and planted each individual tree.

The point I am trying to get across here is, please make informed decisions because I know that ninjaswede9's lobby should be about even with the other two.

Also Chad, would it be possible to make it where those who worked on the lobbies could not vote since the votes would be completely biased? I voted for mine simply because I made it which is biased. I was just so excited that mine was in the top three...
Yeah, people should really download the maps before voting...
No Team Elite. I like Trees and ninja swedes lobby. But mostly trees
I liek puprle
Maxlupus is an imposter! He's not 20 years old! Kill him!
They found out D:

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
If you would put "Team Elite Lobby" over tree's lobby, tree's would win. If elite had the worst lobby they would still win, in my opinion, this is unfair...

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
If you would put "Team Elite Lobby" over tree's lobby, tree's would win. If elite had the worst lobby they would still win, in my opinion, this is unfair...
I can honestly say that this is 80% accurate....During the first lobby contest, everyone was saying "oohhh Team Elite is gonna win!" There was no other consideration. I am not trying to mean offense to Team Elite (honestly, you guys are amazing builders!) but this statement is so very true

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The order of the posts was based on submission date, however you did thought of something that I wanted to do is swap the order every day. Trying to be unbiased as I can.

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
Just saying, I know it's gonna be Team Elite's, so I have something you need to do. Make it less laggy. On my little brother's laptop I literally got 10 fps. Team Elite's looks great, and there's tons to do, but it's just so laggy you know there's gonna be ton of complaining if something's not done about it. Just saying :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci