• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG's Make a Lobby contest Top 3! You pick the winner!

What is your favorite lobby?

• Team Elite's lobby

Votes: 274 50.8%
  • NinjaSwede9's lobby

Votes: 77 14.3%
  • Tree_TheBigKind's lobby

Votes: 188 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
We never said your lobby wasn't the best. It would just be more even if Chad picked it himself. Its just like if varaide was one of the contestants, he would get votes just because people like him.
Break and I agree on this except for the Varaide part :p People would vote for him because I'm sure he would be a good choice as well. That given, I am sure somewhere around 30% of the people would do what Break said which was vote for him because they know him and he is popular.

Xman77

Survivor
Reaction score
Break and I agree on this except for the Varaide part :p People would vote for him because I'm sure he would be a good choice as well. That given, I am sure somewhere around 30% of the people would do what Break said which was vote for him because they know him and he is popular.
I Love your map Good job

Xman77

Survivor
Reaction score
Still not sure if I made the right decision.... Team elites, and Tree's lobbies are AMAZING I like the look for Team Elites, but it wouldnt seem as much fun to mess around in as Tree's lobby

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Still not sure if I made the right decision.... Team elites, and Tree's lobbies are AMAZING I like the look for Team Elites, but it wouldnt seem as much fun to mess around in as Tree's lobby
Thanks :D and I have played on both. They are both fun in their own way. It's all up to which you think YOU would enjoy more.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry about this double post :p but I believe I have a better way to figure out the best lobby.

Just use one lobby for a week (or another set amount of time) then switch to the next lobby for the same amount of time as the first. Then use the last lobby for the same time as the others. After all three have been used for an equal amount of time, THEN use a poll. That would give the players that will be using the lobby everyday a chance to experience the lobby first-hand and decide which they like better as a lobby.
It gives each lobby a fair chance to show off what it has to offer :D
Please, if you like this idea, like it, share it, get it noticed :p

iBilbo

Spectator
Reaction score
They're all really great. The level of detail seems to be higher than any other lobbies I've seen. I thought NinjaSwede's was pretty good until I looked at the sign on top of the building and realized what it looked like... May the best team win.

iBilbo

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry about this double post :p but I believe I have a better way to figure out the best lobby.

Just use one lobby for a week (or another set amount of time) then switch to the next lobby for the same amount of time as the first. Then use the last lobby for the same time as the others. After all three have been used for an equal amount of time, THEN use a poll. That would give the players that will be using the lobby everyday a chance to experience the lobby first-hand and decide which they like better as a lobby.
It gives each lobby a fair chance to show off what it has to offer :D
Please, if you like this idea, like it, share it, get it noticed :p
Wow, I just double-posted as well... I think this idea is great, and I love how you, while being the creator of the map, are still modest and trying to give everyone a fair chance. I love them all but I would love to experience them "for real".

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Wow, I just double-posted as well... I think this idea is great, and I love how you, while being the creator of the map, are still modest and trying to give everyone a fair chance. I love them all but I would love to experience them "for real".

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree with Break here, its unfair because Team Elite has so many suporters. some of there members just vote for the map because there friends and they may not like it. I think chad should choose the lobby. and please do post more screenshots! a mean Ninjaswedes screenshot atm isnt that eye catching. I think different ones will change some poeples minds.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I agree with Break here, its unfair because Team Elite has so many suporters. some of there members just vote for the map because there friends and they may not like it. I think chad should choose the lobby. and please do post more screenshots! a mean Ninjaswedes screenshot atm isnt that eye catching. I think different ones will change some poeples minds.
I don't think it's necessarily the supporters for them. It is the players that come along, see the contest, and only quickly look at the screenshots. The screenshot for Team Elite shows almost the whole map whereas ninjaswede's only shows about 15% of it (possibly less). There are also those who have voted for TE just because TE was a candidate. There aren't many of them (maybe one out of every 30 that vote for TE) but I have even seen some players explicitly say "I voted for TE just because I know them" :p

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Personally me and a few other members of TE actually looked over the maps and i like them all however i just think that the TE lobby has much more to do in the time that people would enjoy such as several levels of parkour, useful tips and many hidden secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci