• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG's "Make a Lobby" Contest (V2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Hey Chad I would Love to submit the Lobby I have been working on. The only question I have is do I do it in single player or where do I make the server? Also how do I get the link from the lobby? I am very sorry I probably sound very dumb right now I just need a little help. :(

Sorry Chad. And thanks,

Barcelonajay
You can do it in single player if you are building it by yourself. It can be done in a multiplayer server as well which is what I am doing. And what do you mean by "getting the link from the lobby"?

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
You can do it in single player if you are building it by yourself. It can be done in a multiplayer server as well which is what I am doing. And what do you mean by "getting the link from the lobby"?
I am doing it in single player and what I mean is when i am done how do i get the link from the server I made it in single player,

thanks tree_thebigkind

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I am doing it in single player and what I mean is when i am done how do i get the link from the server I made it in single player,

thanks tree_thebigkind
I'm not completely sure how but I'm sure there's a video on YouTube that shows it step by step. Good luck :D

Marisa Shardai

Spectator
Reaction score
i got a golden memeber account and i guess i did it wrong and they toook my money and i dotn have golden account

FlyingMonkey

Spectator
Reaction score
I got a idea for the lobby, The idea is that every lobby there is a map of one of the hungergames (e.g. sg 4) and then players can explore the map before playing so they can get their routes. This is just a idea but I don't know how to toggle map every lobby so yeah, thanks for reading ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci